What does your profile name say about you?

by usualusername 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Pam was my mother...

• PrincessCynic
    PrincessCynic

I'm extremely cynical and suspicious about everything and everyone which is probably what led to me waking up.

I'm a Princess and you should all treat me as such

• iarts
    iarts

Because I was so nervous about joining an evil apostate forum I was comepletely freaked out when I joined and totally mucked up entering my username.
    I'm stuck with it now...

• finally awake
    finally awake

I'm finally awake after spending a decade unconcious.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The result of my delerious optimism still manifested at the time when I had the courage to join JWN.

Doc -- (Doubtful of Change)

• snakeface
    snakeface

When I was very new in the organization there was a group of boys who, instead of paying attention to the meetings, would be making fun of everyone present. They were discreetly giving each other the finger and making faces, daring each other to do stuff such as ask an elder if he wears a bra and panties.... They'd make up names for different people...things like Buffalo Butt, Tuba Titties...a bald man was Chrome Dome, a kid with braces was Tin Grin...usual kid stuff. I heard them trying to think of a name for me with Satan in it, like Satan Face or something like that. When they realized I had been listening they called me snake face, with snake apparently referring to Satan. I guess there was an illustration of Satan in one of the publications and these boys thought it looked like me. I thought it was funny.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I was a bit lost when I signed up so I wanted something to reflect that.

Now it doesn't fit me at all, Oh well.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

When I first figured things out- those were my first feelings.-- I want to exit

• minimus
    minimus

I am the opposite of Maximus. Maximus was a poster here when I first started posting. He was a man that knew the truth about the so called Truth.

• minimus
    minimus

I am the opposite of Maximus. Maximus was a poster here when I first started posting. He was a man that knew the truth about the so called Truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit