What does your profile name say about you?

by usualusername 79 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

That I will never be able to leave the JW-Cult JWN - Oh how circumstances change!

• nugget
    nugget

Cereal

• hotspur
    hotspur

That I never fully understood the ramifications of using a common understanding of "Hotspur" (football/soccer) rather than that of the Boy's comic I loved when I was a kid (too long)! Or the researched understanding of the pugnacious, impetuous and foolish General Hotspur!

• liber8edwoman
    liber8edwoman

It represents what happened when I stepped away from the oppression of congregational life. No more being counseled by elders with a 5th grade education (serously!!) who can barely read the scripture they are using to bring you back to proper submission. No more being made to feel guilty for allowing the children to play with toys during interminable meetings. No more struggling to get everyone organized for assemblies and hope we will have enough money to pay for gas and the hotel...

Liberated, indeed!

• JRK
    JRK

My initials.

JK

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Mine started back in the old chat room days, mid 90s. I typed something and said...oops I had a blonde-moment. It stuck, I misspelled it on purpse, and been using it pretty much ever since.

The other username I use Danmera (youtube, facebook) is from my old Everquest gaming days.

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

I closed my mind when I joined the WT. Sites like AJWRB.org, freeminds.org, jwfacts.com, and of course JWN have helped me reopen my mind.

Reopened Mind

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

My Username is indicates that my earthly father was born with the name "Vanderhoven", to which my heavenly Father has attached His perfect number to that name when I entered into His Son's rest. ;)

• DaCheech
  • sooner7nc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit