What does your profile name say about you?

by usualusername 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Paralipomenon is another name for the book of Chronicles.

Witnesses claim they have superior bible knowledge, but I never had heard of this term until I was out since we only used the NWT of the bible.

Just a little in-joke for myself reflecting my exit from the witnesses.

I use it other places as well, but I ususally get unsolicited PM's from people that want to talk about the bible, bleh.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

mrsjones5, I guess it has something to do with the Billy Paul song? xP

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Oh! Man I love skulls and have tattoos with skulls. What you see without skin and muscles are bones. Human bones are what God saw before he added the flesh. That's beautiful. My friend ex360shipper named me captain fader which is a Damn good name. Scares some people but to know me is to love me.

• talesin
    talesin

F_A

Only in america ^

I take it you've never been to a football soccer game, then?

MUFC

t

• just Ron
    just Ron

I'm just Ron. Ron is who I am.

Ron

• factfinder
    factfinder

I have no creativity!

• Never_Enough
    Never_Enough

Nothing is ever enough for the WT

"Exert yourself vigorously" ... "Are you doing all you can in Jehovah's service?"

and so on
    and so forth

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

My name is Loz and I've left. Mr Flipper makes me giggle...he calls me Lozha lol

Loz x

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

tale

I take it you've never been to a football soccer game, then?

I have, but I don't remember a guy on a wagon being chased around the pitch!

What's a canadian doing watching our game anyway

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Tal, I have always wondered. How cool. I love any stories or movies, usually about Merlin.

Don't we all fly high since we left or were liberated intellectually from the WTBTS?

One of my first avatars when I joined. That's me, flying high in my easy chair, having coffee or tea, reading the paper on Saturday or Sunday morning. I am NOT at the meetings or out in field service!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit