Iran vs Israel and the USA = WW III (Should we be worried?)

by Me Myself and I 89 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Razziel,

The bombing of Seoul would probably come from underground via a huge tunnel built by N. Korea years ago. I had a Marine Captain offer that tid bit, he was on the war planning committee for the retaking of the Korean peninsula.

• Larsinger58
  • designs
    designs

Iran is now said to have enough enriched uranium for 5 weapons.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Iran is now said to have enough enriched uranium for 5 weapons.

Take them out now.

Think About It

• mP
    mP

Who cares about Iran, let them remain isolate time will catch up with their machinary. Rust and wear is the main reason they have so many planes crashing. They are too dumb and no expertise in manufacturing and building their own tools and mechanical parts. Unfortunately for them the glorious Allah and the Koran has no wisdom to help them with some technology. I really wonder why glorious allah never steps in to help the faithful muslims.

• mP
    mP

@design

The American government is a bunch of liars. The military complex needs enemies percieved and real or otherwise to justify the ridiculous amounts of welfare they reiceve. When the USSR died they had to invent a new foe, hence terrorism was invented. Those poor saps in Al Qaeda may want to dstroy the west, but the truth is they have done fuck all since 911 when they got lucky. There existed before 9/11 and did nothing. For having hordes of training camps and thousands of followers they are very quiet.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Iran is refusing to co-operate with IAEA officals who want to inspect the Islamic nation's nuclear enrichment facilities. It's obvious Iran is stalling. You only stall if you have something to hide. If they have nothing to hide because of other nations fearing they are making nuclear weapons, then all they have to do is be immediately open in allowing inspections that could prove they are not trying to develop weapons. Iran is in complete control of their fate in how this will go down.

Think About It

• designs
    designs

Do you think it Iran's intention is to create a N.Korea scenario where they threaten outside countries in trade for concessions. Is their plan to expand into Iraq and be the major power in the region.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Do you think it Iran's intention is to create a N.Korea scenario where they threaten outside countries in trade for concessions.

I could care less what their intentions are. Iran would have better trade and economic conditions, if they were open about the true intent of their nuclear program. The world does not need another North Korea threatening other nations with nuclear weapons.

Think About It

• *lost*
    *lost*

Bumped

Due to recent developments in Syria and Obama re: Use of chemical weapons on civilians.

Very tricky situation here. Syria / iran / Russia / China = big headache for Obama at the moment.

U.S said chemical weapons would be red line. Considering Syria is giving the world the finger, why would it change anything for them, regardless of what the west says.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit