Iran vs Israel and the USA = WW III (Should we be worried?)

by Me Myself and I 89 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joey Jo-Jo
  • vanyell
    vanyell

1948: War of Independence

1967: Six days War

1973 Yom Kippur War

1990+ Infantida...

All of this are initiated by the Arab Muslim nations.....

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

One way tickets to heaven anyone?

• shepherd
    shepherd

@Joey Jo-Jo Strong words from you, and strong words from the Iranian president. It is no secret either side hates each other. But Iran would not use a nuclear device on Israel in a first strike. North Korea has nukes too, and they are led by fanatics, but they are not about to bomb South Korea either.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

And where is the proof shepherd? your say? gut feeling?

• shepherd
    shepherd

Where is your proof too? Only one country in the entire history of nuclear weapons has EVER used them - the USA.

Israel has nuclear weapons. The USA has nuclear weapons. If Iran used one they know they would be bombed in retaliation. The potential for the death of millions of Iranians exists if they used the bomb on Israel first. The Iranian president may be an enemy of Israel but he is not insane. Nor is he the one who has the final say. He is not like the US president - Unlike some other countries, for example the United States, in Iran the office of president does not bestow full control over foreign policy, the armed forces, or the nuclear policy of the Iranian state, which are ultimately under the control of the Supreme Leader.

It's not my gut feeling. Educated opinion supports the view Iran, if it is seeking nuclear weapons at all, is doing so as a defensive measure.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

shepherd: I usually don't answer a question with a question but I will note that from what is taught in Islam and from what the Iranian President had said (which you completely lied about), I would use all my power to take away theirs just as taking away a real gun from a baby.

• shepherd
    shepherd

Where did the Iranian president say he would use nuclear weapons on Israel? The first time you insulted me by calling me a liar I ignored it. Now you repeat it, so put up or shut up.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

If Israel attacks Iran then we have A.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

shepherd: I posted a link, yes you are a liar, negligence does make you one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit