Iran vs Israel and the USA = WW III (Should we be worried?)

by Me Myself and I 89 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Band,

Is there any record of the test bomb at Trinity being observed by German and Japanese spies or that a film of the results was shown on purpose to the Japanese prior to 'Little Boy' being dropped.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

sounds like it's time for some more baby killing.

propaganda has worked well on most of you.

your opinions are mislead by every piece of media you see.

i do not support any pre-emptive attack on iran. no matter how big and scary their bomb supposedly is.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Yes, explain it away any way you want,,, but the Japanese were NUKED

Looks like the Canadian government was in on the nuking too.

Under the 1943 Quebec Agreement with the United Kingdom, the United States had agreed that nuclear weapons would not be used against another country without mutual consent. In June 1945 the head of the British Joint Staff Mission, Field Marshal Sir Henry Maitland Wilson, agreed that the use of nuclear weapons against Japan would be officially recorded as a decision of the Combined Policy Committee. [53] At Potsdam, Truman agreed to a request from the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Winston Churchill, that Britain be represented when the atomic bomb was dropped.

Think About It

• geevee
    geevee

Everyone seems worried about Iran having/developing Nuclear weapons, yet the U.S has them and you are not worried?

• shepherd
    shepherd

Iran has not attacked another country in 300 years. Even if they were to have the bomb they are not about to drop it on Jerusalem. They know the retaliation would wipe them out. So why would they want one? Self-defense! So many other countries are destabalized and even invaded on false pretexts (like Iraq) that they would feel safer with a bomb.

As for Israel, they are taking full advantage of this election year to force the US to do its bidding. They know that if they attack Obama has no choice but to support it. At the moment the US is being led by the nose by Israel.

And please don't believe all the media hype about Iran, especially if you live in the States. Just because Fox says so does not mean even one word is true.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

shepherd: you are ignoring on what the Iranian president actually said about Israel.

• vanyell
    vanyell

Given the propensity of Muslim extremists for martyrdom.. (houris as their reward) and whatever rewards they seek in Allah's service. What are the chances that the government of Iran is willing to initiate nukes in exchange for severely damaging US and annihilating Israel???

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Yes, explain it away any way you want,,, but the Japanese were NUKED

NUKED

NUKED
    that's all I "need" to remember.

Nice big red letters. Lots of carriage returns. All caps and bold. Cool. That must make you right.

Incidentally, is there a moral difference between killing 100,000 people with bullets, conventional bombs and artillery shells versus killing them with a nuclear device?

It's amazing, first Tal goes after Americans for not getting into WWII soon enough, and then she chastises them for ending it swiftly in a way that actually saved millions of lives over a conventional invasion. I guess that is what happens when the brain isn't in gear before the mouth starts flapping.

Truman made an extremely difficult decision over how to end the war with Japan, but it was the right decision. Many Americans would not be here today if it were otherwise. Ditto for the Japanese.

PS: I am aware that some American companies had business relationships in Germany, but that in no way disproves my earlier comments about why we didn't enter the war.

• shepherd
    shepherd

@Joey Jo-Jo He never said anything about using nukes on Israel. You should not be surprised to hear anti-Israeli sentiments in the ME. They are said all the time, in Egypt and Saudi too, but they are not reported in the US because those countries are allies.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

greevee: Imagen you knew of someone that since birth was told to hate America as Allah hates America, depleting any form of empathy towards other nations, would you be confortable knowing these potential terrorists hold real weapons of mass destructions?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit