What is you occupation

by Beans 91 Replies latest jw friends

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

design kitchens and bars for commercial premises ---

got interested in this field years ago -- found no courses in oz, so taught myself from text books (would not have had enuf money with a young family, to pay for full time study anyway)

took a year off in 2000 to do a full time course to improve engineering drafting skills and learn to use autocad.. had a ball as the oldest kid in the class!

found that i love studying, and now plan to start a degree course in chinese studies in about 3 years -- hopefully thru to a masters.. then i can die in peace...

now realise the saddest thing about jws is their rejection of real knowledge....!!!!

kenni

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

Full-Time Mommy & part-time writer------ All from Home

• thewiz
    thewiz

Sr. Java/Javascript/HTML Programming Analyst
    Software Configuration Administrator
    Reports Administrator
    CCM compliance Officer
    Linux guru (on/off hobby)
    more...

All the above is related to developing a very controlled environment for a 3-tier Java web application server.

Sometimes it makes me want to jump off a bridge.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I'm in sales. I really like my job, pay is awesome! I don't really sell though. I have a set client base that I take care of (I'm a nurturer) and schmooz (I love to make people feel good). Account management really. I like my job, love the company, good benefits, great pay, and hope that someday my boss's head shrivels into a prune. I work for a manipulative, selfish, sexist ass. Outside of that and a few other minor issues, I have a pretty cool job.

Andi

• mikepence
    mikepence

I design and write computer software for a Major Bank.

I am just starting out selling my own hand-made candles. Someday, I hope to live on the side of a mountain here in AZ and be a professional artisan and writer.

Mike Pence

Listening to: Kasey Chambers, "Barricades and Brickwalls"
    Reading: Susan Sontag, "In America"

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Dildo Tester.

Slipnslidemaster: "Facts are the enemy of truth."

- Don Quixote

• zugzzwan
    zugzzwan

RE/MAX Realtor

• JeffT
    JeffT

Accounting Manager for a real estate syndicator in Seattle. We have 7 apartment buildings and 4 commercial properties.

Two co-workers and I are starting our own company.

I'm writing a novel in my spare time.

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

I am a fuck-up

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I am a professional domestic engineer in other words I am the big orangefatcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit