What is you occupation

by Beans 91 Replies latest jw friends

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Graphics Arts Pre-Press tech. That means I make printing plates, color proofs of impending press rus, and solve problems no one else wants to deal with. :-P Also, I DJ on the side, and also broker print jobs that some friends of mine are too lazy to mozy down to their local printer and take care of.

Boozy

• umtiger
    umtiger

Computer Vector graphics guRUDUde. I design/make vinyl graphics, signs, silly stickers and auto graphics fer the entrepreneurial type.
    The stuff you see and say, I wonder where they got that.

HEY HEY HEY,. any of you software developers interested in writing a script, (or mebbe giving some assistance) for Adobe Illustrator fer me,. email me ASAP

All That Could Never Be Said
    All That Could Never Be Done
    Will Wait for Us At Last,
    Somewhere Behind The Sun

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

About to be an unemployed student... at 29!! Just resigned from my (VERY well paid) job as a Sales & Marketing Manager to get my teaching degree... am I mad?

Brit

"My body is a Temple NOT an Amusement Park"

• AIRVIEW1
    AIRVIEW1

I am a beef snack distributor for a national company. I have a fully
    loaded company van and company credit card for gas and motel expenses.
    I work 21 Walmart Supercenters, 5 Supertargets, 26 Winn Dixies and
    82 Dollar General stores. I love my job and I am single.

• 4horsemen
    4horsemen

You Know would label my profession as the anti-christ but I trade the futures markets. Bonds, DAX index for the most part. Or anything that will give me a bid.

• gambler
    gambler

Im a blackjack dealer.I would like to play blackjack for a living and move to the most awsome city in the world, las vegas baby.

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

I am a domestic goddess. In my spare time I am also amanuensis to the 21st century zeitgeist. When it's talkin to me at all...

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

I'm a knight.
    ----The French Knight

• AMarie
    AMarie

I am an administrative assistant at an accounting firm. However, within the next year I will be an unemployed, full-time student at OSU, studying to get my nursing degree.

AMarie

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

Im a professional perv.
    I get to drive around in a very hot ute with a very big engine. It goes like a scalded cat! Jeez, its got a loud muffler too.
    Me an me workmate drop the guts out of it at lights when we take off, especially if theres some saucy lookin bird that might be impressed. Me an the bloke I work with dont do much actual work,nah, we just check out the birds in the car next door at the lights, stare frankly at the tits of sheilas walkin down the street towards us, and generally chat em up. We wuz chattin up this millionaire piece of crumpet today, in Brighton.(snob suburb)We talked her inta given us a guided tour of her mansion. We didnt bonk her though.
    We wear sunglasses all the time, so we look supercool. Even when its bloody rainin'
    Oh yeah...we do a bit of paintin' for a crust.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit