What is you occupation

by Beans 91 Replies latest jw friends

• jukief
    jukief

I'm an editor and work for Penton Technology Media. We publish a lot of computer-related magazines and newsletters, including a cool new magazine called Connected Home. Besides working for trade pubs, I've also worked in marketing communications for a couple of large electronics companies.

Hey, BoozeRunner! I've worked with printers for years and years; spent lots of time in plants doing press OKs. I love the printing business and being in the plant. Don't do that anymore on this latest job and I miss it.

Julie

• AlanF
    AlanF

Full time I'm a hit man for the Mafia.

Part time I give the Watchtower Society a hard time.

Off and on I've worked as an electrical engineer designing microchips for oscilloscopes, other test equipment, cell phones and power converters.

AlanF

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'm sales manager for a linen supply company. I'd rather be an astronomer or a nuclear physicist or something, but I, too, wasted my youth pioneering instead of going to college.

If my ex-wife ever remarries, so that I'm no longer paying her alimony, I may consider going to part time work and finishing college with a view toward the ministry. Maybe.

It stinks being 50 and still not knowing what you want to be when you grow up...

Tom
    "The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

Let's see, I'm a chef, dishwasher, maid, personal assistant, teacher, nanny, animal caretaker, chauffeur, and nurse. I don't get paid enough but the personal rewards are plentiful.

Shimmer

A sobering thought: what if, right at this very moment, I am living up to my full potential?------------Jane Wagner

• Sargon
    Sargon

i shingle roofs; the higher and steeper, the better

love those 'i am canadian' profile signatures. can any one tell me where to get one?

I know it's only Rock n' Roll...

• dubla
    dubla

im a financial advisor employed by raymond james and associates. if you havent heard of us, i get that alot....just think of the tampa bay bucs, raymond james owns the naming rights to their stadium.

aa

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Hey Julie,

Does Connected Home have a need for freelance writers? I write articles directed mainly at the home user and homebusiness computer/internet user.
    Are there writing guidelines available?

Anne
    (who is never busy enough, lol)

• cornish
    cornish

Mailman... Postie....Start work at 4am,,,,Yawn!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I'm a deskside support guy-IBM'er.

ashi

• JBean
    JBean

Office Mgr. for a major consulting firm. I wanna be a Broadway actress... : (

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit