What is you occupation

by Beans 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

Im a Liceinced Electrician now working in Wireless communication Installations.I love the electrical industry,there is so much to learn and so many different things do work with and technology is always changing.Never a boaring day especially when we are working in the office buildings downtown,chicks everywhere!

Beans

• Xena
    Xena

I am the Accounts Receivable/Credit Manager for a tile wholesaler....lol a professional bitch woohoo all that and construction guys all around...uuummm heaven for me!

I love my job, can you tell?????

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Technology Situation manager for a bank. Can you tell how much work I do? I'm sitting at work now, chatting with all the apostates!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

i'm an unemployed loser yes, be jealous

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I'm 'corporate fat'. Get paid the most, do the least!

Outaservice (who always gave the magazines at no charge!)

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

I am an Administration Assistant for a Service that helps people with a disability find open employment. Pretty good job actually. Oh, and a bludge, what it being a government job!!

So everyday I feel I've contributed at least a little to the better of the planet.

I've got lots of luv to give, but no one wants it! - Mona.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I work at a store, take customer service calls at home, and own a small cleaning service. God, I need a vacation!

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • TR
    TR

Professional Troll. Yep, get paid to cruise apostate boards and report back to the borg, er GB.

Owner of a mobile locksmith service.(anyone need a key to the kingdom hall?) Dabbling also in stocks and real estate investments.

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Personal Assistant for a fat cat...my boss is a lawyer and I do everything but trim his eyebrows. Not all that exciting but I get plenty of time to 'visit' with you all in between typing letters and sending documents to other fat cats about really interesting stuff!!

I'm unappreciated (true)...overworked (not true)...underpaid (true)...and looking for a new job (true)!

Beck

• butalbee
    butalbee

I am a professional dreamer, living an imaginary life.

I wish...

No, seriously, though, I work at a grocery store as a CSM. And I hate my job...It pays good and medical insurance is excellent. Customers piss me off and my employees all think I'm a bitch.

Bitter Mango--I'm jealous--wish I was unemployed.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit