Evolution disproved by 11 year old niece

by StopTheTears 285 Replies latest jw friends

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Wow can't a guy step away for a few months without another patient with internet access at the insane asylum chalking up some 4000 posts of sheer lunacy?

The really really sad thing to me, is that several rational thinking posters actually try to engage with 'it'. Seriously, whether it be the OP troll poster or any babbling voice-hearing attention whores, I just don't get it.

I suppose if you're really bored, or relatively new here, like when I first came on board, there was the whole circus effect going on. "Wow - look at all the clowns" and you want to interact with them for a bit. But after a while the gag wears off and it stops becoming funny. It's actually scary - not that these types of loonies are out there - we know the type and they're on every forum on the internet. What's scary is that seemingly wise and reasonable posters give them the time of day. Even if there was a way to penetrate these deluded minds, why bother? It's like a very wise friend of mine once said: 'For every one reality denialist who comes around to a distilled and palatable version of the truth, twenty more verbal prestidigitators pop up like crazed prairie dogs to fill the emoting vacuum left behind by the convert’s exit.' And the sad thing is, many of these folks are not even that great with words to begin with, in many cases it's complete gibberish without the alcohol. Those that think they are gifted with their own speech (i.e. like to really hear themselves talk), go on to write an endless barrage of posts where every word is more useless than the previous one.

Engaging them in dialogue potentially confuses JW lukers who might be here looking for hope that everyone that left the org didn't go crazy. It also gives these a measure of legitimacy and respect which they have not earned by any of their content.

For me, taking a peak here now and then, I'm a little sad because it's like I'm watching some normally smart folks make an attempt at reasoning with a psychopath. You’re wasting your time and giving them more chances to make headlines so they can have the attention and pseudo-sympathy from onlookers. The way to handle psychopaths is to isolate and ostracize them, not try to engage them.

Everytime N Drew or some other 'world-in-their-own-twisted-mind' Jesus nutjob posts anything ... the only acceptable response is ignore and move on, or this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Engaging them in dialogue potentially confuses JW lukers who might be here looking for hope that everyone that left the org didn't go crazy.

You mean lurkers wondering if Satan will get them if they leave. I was a Jehovah's Witness. I would rather be locked up in a strait jacket for the rest of my life (20-40 years) than to end up stupider than Satan the devil. I think the "person" of satan (if real) is not as half as rude as you. You would have me on the side of my friend who is a Jehovah's Witness who is sure you will know Jehovah before you die. I never subscribed to that philosophy but I think I might change my mind Mr. just n from bethel. I knew they were bad there. Thank you for confirming it.

If I have to try to define "troll" to someone I will look up your post. Look in the mirror (take your meds first).

• Twitch
    Twitch

The only thing that comes to mind is rhetoric.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Please read s l o w e r .

If any god at all, pick on, give it any name you like K? could be influenced (affected) by TIME then time would be that god's god.

Does anyone think time is god?

How about you bethel man? Is time god?

Do you understand the question? There is no god, is that what you want to say? So maybe there is nothing you can not do. There is nothing more powerful than you. Is that what you think?

But "we don't want to call all the powers over us god. Is that OK?"

I don't know. But if someone chooses to call oh, let's say perfect love "god" why does it bother you so? Did you forget to take your medicine?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

just n!

How are ya man? I suppose you're right. I should get back to homework.

I think this new poster is just another old poster repackaged with a new name and the same tired old arguments. This one can't even come up with a single scripture. I bring up a scripture and the text gets ignored with contempt. Very big on insults. I hope that any lurker will notice N.drew's total lack of logic and ignorance of scripture. It's hard to tell if this one's really even a Christian.

• tec
    tec

I think what Nancy is saying is e x plained clearly in her post 4909, bottom of page 11. I was unsure of what she meant at first, but that post made it all very simple to understand.

God is not subject to time. If God were subject to time, then Time would be above God. More powerful than God. God would answer to time. So time would be God.

Peace,

Tammy

• N.drew
    N.drew

Jon Steward said OH my f--k--- god. He did. On TV! The end the end.... oh the end.

Use scripture get yelled at. Don't use scripture get yelled at. You didn't read it slow enough AND you didn't take your meds the other Bethel guy. I think a burning hell would be better than Peacock City.

Did you actually believe I was talking to you Billy? Did anyone ever tell you to take your medicine? Because paranoia is a real disease. I hate how you ignored just n from bethel's insult which was the worst one I ever had to swallow. You'r gay, right? So that poster's a guy, you have to be nice. I'm a girl, you can shit on me. I can't stop you.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

N.drew,

Duh, I've mentioned it on the forum that I'm on anti-anxiety medication now and was on anti-depressants in Bethel. I see a psychologist every couple of weeks and the psychiatrist every couple of months. I'm being treated professionally, not because I'm paranoid, but because I'm recovering from being in a cult and have taken a very aggressive approach to recovering from that damage and am taking extremely challenging courses in university. I've put up with more than the abuse you're dishing up in your posts for my entire life.

You're going to tell everyone that I'm gay because I don't buy your unscriptural and illogical arguments? Big deal. Most of the dumb kids in school accused me of being gay because I wasn't allowed to play sports or go on dates. And now you're starting to use profanity? Jesus doesn't like potty-mouths. After you heap insults on me, do you really expect me to come to your defense because justn thinks you're a Jesus nutjob?

When did you become "a girl"? A few posts ago, you said "I'm an old lady"? Have you discovered the secret of youth-restoring time travel from your new Time God?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Not bad but mine's much better I think. LOL.! Please yell at in from bethel, whydoncha? I know the scriptures pretty well.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Billy!!!! I'm good man. How are you?? I want to see you on the Dean's list soon, so you know, quit feeding the monkey.

PM me sometime, we should catch up offline. Matter of fact, I'll PM you here in a few.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit