Evolution disproved by 11 year old niece

by StopTheTears 285 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You should have told her you don`t know..

She will eventually figure out you don`t know..

..................;-)...OUTLAW

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

EP please tell us, where do people come from?

I come from South Carolina. Or my penis, depending on the context of your question. What about you?

• Dagney
    Dagney

(lol @ outlaw)

Seriously, please, what InterestedOne said. Prove you love your niece.

• Lore
    Lore

I know quite a few 11 year olds who could teach you a thing or two about evolution.

I'm really curious now though. WTF is plasma?

Evidently it has something to do with worms. . . and it has a womb.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

You've GOT to be freakin' kidding me! You have NO IDEA what evolution even IS, let alone how to explain it to an 11 year old!!

I suggest you do some really deep reading (if your closed mind can handle it) and figure it out FOR YOURSELF FIRST before you create yet another ignoramous by spouting your assumptions. Seriously. Nowhere in the theory of evolution does it state that "humans came from monkeys". ESPECIALLY not that a monkey spontaneously gave birth to a human! That is, in short, silly and ignorant.

The other issue I have is that you are teaching her that evolution does not and cannot coexist with the belief in a creator. I assure you, it can. While I myself am an Atheist, there are a lot of Christians who believe evolutionary theory actually does go hand-in-hand with the God theory.

Please learn something yourself before you try to teach.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

That's right folks, if children laugh at a biased, naive explanation of a very complicated subject, it must be untrue!!

7/10 troll for attracting so many comments.

And for those of you nodding your heads to the original post, scientists don't believe monkeys just gave birth to humans, just like they don't believe plasma gave birth to trees. There is no croco-duck! Evolution is a very slow process of trial and error, random mutations followed by non-random selection.

Read something

• Morbidzbaby
  • N.drew
    N.drew
    Would you like some book recommendations N.drew?

Yes please. Something 100,000,000 times more descriptive than the rinky friking dinky brown beetles prove evolution that Flat offered.

• Morbidzbaby
  • Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Evidence is evidence N.Drew, but anyway, I found these series of videos to be quite informative

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1fGkFuHIu0e

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit