Evolution disproved by 11 year old niece

by StopTheTears 285 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I am here for you when you can admit you need help. Seeing you this way makes all of us sad. Let me help.

Doesn't make me sad......I think she's hot & sexy and needs my help.

Think About It

• still thinking
    still thinking

look up delusional in your psychology book EP. You might recognise yourself.

Seeing you this way makes all of us sad

how many of YOU are there? Or are you taking it upon yourself to speak for everyone?...maybe they are just being lazy...thats your usual diagnosis isn't it?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Think About it

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Hot and sexy women often need help. They get such a lift from their physical appearance but inside they are hollow and they choose to fill that with rage, hate and anger. Still thinking has demonstrated that amply on this thread, attacking, digging, throwing tantrums when love and friendship were offered to her. Perhaps beautiful on the outside, but rotted and dead on the inside.

Just remember, no matter how dead you feel on the inside, no matter how much you long to be told you are beautiful because that's the only thing that has ever given you any self worth, it's not true. Whatever beauty desperate men tell you they see in you, it's only skin deep. Real beauty, the lasting kind, is inside. Only by accepting help and friendship can you fill your hollow insides and become truly beautiful throughout and stop relying on the hollow platitudes of men for your self worth.

We, the forum, all of us love you. Let us help. Let the anger go, stop the denial. Accept who you are and pledge to make yourself better.

• thinking_1
    thinking_1

Ok, I have been on here for about nine months now. Mostly lurking/reading, I've only posted a few times, so sorry for this re-introduction in the middle of someone's thread. (I'll get the the topic below, so skip to that if you want)

I don't post much because I feel like I can't express myself very well via this medium. But hey, there's always room for growing and improvement. I'll warn you, I will probably be doing all sorts of prequalifying and over-clarification, so please bear with me.

(Now to the present topic)

I know for me personally, when I learned how the processes of evolution really work, and listened to the other side (as in Not just the WTS pubs) I was really shocked to see how much I didn't know.

Then I saw how many terms or concepts people seem to intentionally misrepresent. I can't speak for them, but if you read anything written by actual experts and still say things like "all happened by chance" or "If we came from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?" Then I feel I can confidently say you are deliberately misrepresenting things because you have some kind of agenda.

In my studying so far, I have learned a lot about evolution. Every theory (another misused term) derived from evolution, or concept may not be right. But there are many major points that I just cannot deny are true. (not that I particularly want to, but I try to be skeptical so I don't get blind sided discussing things with others)

So my advice to N. Drew or others who for whatever reason think that evolution is some conspiracy that people have just bought into or blindly accepted despite perceived major flaws is, take the advice of some on this thread and do the research for yourself. And don't be afraid to hear an opinion that may currently be the complete opposite of your own. Sure, be skeptical, ask tough questions, but if you never hear an opposing view, on any subject, you will never correct the false assumptions and beliefs that we all collect throughout our lives.

• still thinking
    still thinking
    thinking_1 ......So my advice to N. Drew or others who for whatever reason think that evolution is some conspiracy that people have just bought into or blindly accepted despite perceived major flaws is, take the advice of some on this thread and do the research for yourself. And don't be afraid to hear an opinion that may currently be the complete opposite of your own. Sure, be skeptical, ask tough questions, but if you never hear an opposing view, on any subject, you will never correct the false assumptions and beliefs that we all collect throughout our lives.

nice advice thinking_1.

Unlike

Hot and sexy women often need help. They get such a lift from their physical appearance but inside they are hollow and they choose to fill that with rage, hate and anger. Still thinking has demonstrated that amply on this thread

EP....this is an internet forum...he doesn't know what I look like...(back to reality)

We, the forum, all of us love you.

And again...'WE"....you're starting to worry me EP

Perhaps beautiful on the outside, but rotted and dead on the inside.

And that comment...oh dear...share the love EP...share the love

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I love hit and run topics. They're such great fodder for the board.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Billy: Uncle Shamus, I saw on TV where a gazelle was having a baby and struggling really hard and then a lioness pounced on them and hurt them. And then a bunch of other lions joined in and started eating them while they were still alive. Why does God let that happen?

Shamus: That's easy, Billy. God lets that happen because a long time ago, a naked lady listened to a talking snake and ate a bad piece of fruit.

Billy: Oh, right. That makes perfect sense Uncle Shamus. Thank you so much.

Shamus: You're welcome, Billy. You're welcome.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Think About it

That's my kiwi koolaid........because, she makes me go "Oh Yeah!"

Think About It

• N.drew
    N.drew

I think I choose to learn from someone who jknows what their talking about.

CORRECTION: Chance and randomness do factor into evolution and the history of life in many different ways

WTF?????

I did not let the WBTS ruin my thinking abliity why would a allow this confusion to do it?

You can see that they say it is a misconception to believe evolution is random, but it is. At least the lies the Watchtower tells aren't so gosh darn obvious.

No thanks! I would have edited that to sound less ridiculous.

You all like your head in a knot. I don't ok?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit