The Two Forces

by N.drew 259 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

Before you answer (if you answer) strymeskirules please consider what Jesus said "you make the word of God invalid because of your tradition".

• cofty
    cofty

angels most certainly bred with human females

And christians keep insisting that they don't have contempt for science.

• N.drew
    N.drew

"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
    "I don’t much care where--" said Alice.
    "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go," said the Cat.

There is a reason why I believe Christ does not lead his followers according to their feelings.

Feelings are flesh. Spirit is not flesh.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Inner feelings that are unpleasant tend to do three things.

1. Suggests to the intellect that something might be WRONG.

2. Suggests to the spirit of a person that they might have done something WRONG.

3. Encourages the person to avoid the cause in the future whether they realize what it is or not.

There might be more.

Pleasant feelings might do the opposite. But the intellect will glom on to whatever the thinker perceives might be the cause. The person might get lucky and judge rightly, but it is more likely the person will be wrong because of sinfullness, you know.

• N.drew
    N.drew

strymeckirules please will you share how you conclude sexual relations existed between the women and the angels in human form.

The word "took" is thus (I am assuming this is correct)

accept, bring, buy, carry away, drawn, fetch, get, infold,

A primitive root; to take (in the widest variety of applications) -- accept, bring, buy, carry away, drawn, fetch, get, infold, X many, mingle, place, receive(-ing), reserve, seize, send for, take (away, -ing, up), use, win.

the word "wives" is thus (I am assuming this is correct)

adulteress, each, every, female, many, none, one, together,

Feminine of 'iysh or 'enowsh; irregular plural, nashiym {naw-sheem'}; a woman (used in the same wide sense as 'enowsh) -- (adulter)ess, each, every, female, X many, + none, one, + together, wife, woman. Often unexpressed in English.

• bioflex
    bioflex

Good morning every one of you, another gracious day and i can see the enthusiasm in this toppic is still unflinched.

• bioflex
    bioflex

@strymeskirules: You are spot on there, judgment is accorded after an act has taken place. That is why God allows things to happen even if the outcome is troubling.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Stupid rules, I was right.

judgment is accorded after an act has taken place.

DAH

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

N.drew

What is this? are trying to start your own Sienfeld thread?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    What is this? are trying to start your own Sienfeld thread?

Haha

I don't think so.

I shall go start another thread. The warning has been gibven I don't think I'm being glib.

Wibble is easier than English.

I don't know what a Sienfeid thread is. Maybe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit