The Two Forces

by N.drew 259 Replies latest watchtower bible

• james_woods
    james_woods

I believe that this thread is now ready (at last) for a little visit from the Beer Fairy.

Undercover? OUTLAW? - can anyone summon up the Beer Fairy?

• N.drew
    N.drew

What is Babylon? Somebody wants to know. How do I know? I don't know.

Can people understand each other? No. That's Babylon.

Hahaha

It's much funner than knowing, isn't it?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Try to stay calm, Ms. Drew - I have called for the beer fairy.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Both forces on topic can over power a person. Male and female. Females have it worse (I think that's what the story means and the Hebrew's model of naming the mother of the character). "And his mother was...."

World has been yielding to both forces. By continuing to yield to them world has oringinated the great tribulation. Some people think to "get out" of the great tribulation means to survive it. No! It means to refuse it.

• N.drew
    N.drew

To refuse to allow the force of the world's "wind" to overpower you you must learn how to become stronger that it. That is what Jesus gave us. I see some people think to deny the world's wind is to over come it. To deny the power of the forces against us is to be made weaker, not stronger.

• Mary
    Mary

I am now dumber for reading the first and last pages of this thread.

• N.drew
    N.drew

That is correct! Are you looking for a teacher Mary? Why?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Thank you, undercover.

She was the only thing that could bring a measure of sanity to these eleven pages of wibble-talk.

Do you now understand, N.Drew?

I have named the Beer Fairy - Lillith.

• undercover
    undercover

This was actually my first visit to the thread. If I hadn't seen the thread calling for OUTLAW and me to summon up the beer fairy, I would have never seen the request...

• N.drew
    N.drew

I am sure the rapture theory developed from the truth (that eveyone has) that we do not want to be a part of the destroyed earth. We do not want to be sharers in the destruction. We can "get out" of the cause by refusing it. But get out into what? God's will. That's the only other place.

But it is not magically accomplished.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit