• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yeah. I totally agree.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I'm not so sure...

• sabastious
    sabastious

Bible civilizations were early in the human timeline, yes! That's it! (sorry if you lost writing, it's a maddening affair!)

-Sab

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Try a different browser. This site doesn't work with IE9

I'm still waiting for an explanation for how 'Bible chronology' explains the Abos being in Oz for nearly 30,000 years before a Middle East God got around to manufacturing it's first tribe member (without realising that it might be lonely and unable to breed on it's own).

• designs
    designs

Egyptian and Syrian civilizations were ongoing at the time of the Bible's story of 'Adam's creation'.

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

Try reading Ruth Beechick's books on Genesis and world history. Also the Archaeology book from the Wonders of Creation Series. Try obtaining some of the books in their bibliographies. You can think that they are laughable if you want, but I would read them before passing judgment.

• designs
    designs

Shades- Damascus was a village in 10,000 BC, 6,000 years before Adam, all you have to do is show archeological evidence of 1 human existing before Adam in 4000 BC and the Bible becomes irrelevant as to its claims of accurately depicting human origin.

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

That is incorrect. There are many possible explanations for the typically accepted science and the typically accepted Bible timeline to be at odds.

When do you believe Adam was created?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit