Active JW understands flaws in WTS doctrine but believes in the Bible

by flamegrilled 238 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ziddina
    ziddina

FlameGrilled, you may want to look at some of YKnot's older threads to better understand "where" she's coming from - her background and all that...

She is an "undercover" awakened one, who has actually been instrumental in - ah, "providing" TRUE "spiritual food" as needed....

Translation - she has contacts that give us information that the regular Jehovah's Witnesses don't have access to, as quickly as WE have obtained it...

Please be patient; read some of her previous threads, and I think you'll understand.

Zid the She-Devil

• elderelite
    elderelite

Understandable fg... But as i say, u will find active elders here as well as pioneers, ms, and publishers from all facets of life.... Why worry about one persons activity...? How can i or george give public talks or parts on the assemblies for that matter...? How or why do any of us live the life that we do....

• yknot
    yknot

Aww sweeety.......dearest Flamegrilled....

You are in a place where many of us have been before and all I want to do is help your subconscious learn what it seeks.

If you believe that all of the Greek scriptures are talking about a 1914 enthronement that is fine.....

I am sure you reconcile Russell's 1874, 1878 and 1881 similarly......

However if you were truly satisfied, your mind wouldnt be compelling you to interact with others who have a greater understanding of WTS development. (remember I am 'theocratic' more so then 'spiritual')

I am also really not asking you 'what you think/feel' but what the WTS says because your personal intpretation of biblical things are not really allowed in the WTS as the Bible doesn't belong to individuals

*** w94 10/1 p. 8 The Bible-A Book Meant to Be Understood ***

All who want to understand the Bible should appreciate that the "greatly diversified wisdom of God" can become known only through Jehovah's channel of communication, the faithful and discreet slave.

*** w67 10/1 p. 587 par. 9 Finding Freedom with Jehovah's Visible Organization ***

9 As the canon of books of God's Word was expanded and the Christian Greek Scriptures were added to complete the Bible, each book was written directly to the Christian congregation or to a member of the Christian congregation in its behalf. Thus the Bible is an organizational book and belongs to the Christian congregation as an organization, not to individuals, regardless of how sincerely they may believe that they can interpret the Bible. For this reason the Bible cannot be properly understood without Jehovah's visible organization in mind.

I asked if you knew how or when 1914 came to be as the 'enthronement' .......please take a swing at answering.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Whoops...

I misunderstood the question/issue...

• flamegrilled
    flamegrilled

yknot - I did answer the 1914 question about 5 posts above yours - middle paragraph. Maybe you missed it.

elderelite - those are all good questions. If I could truly understand the answers it might help with my original reason for posting. You've obviously had good reason to choose the course you have.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Nice to see you Yknot !

SIAM

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

"A little REAL Christian love for you, flamegrilled?"

"Well, WHY NOT!"

• Giordano
    Giordano

Flamegrilled, I read this description just the other day............ anybody want to guess who it applies to. "As a .------ ------- there is one script conveyed through propaganda. One notion about who they are and what their goals are and what the narrative is..........and you have to relinquish your own personal desires".

• flamegrilled
    flamegrilled

Giordano - not sure I understand. Sorry.

• elderelite
    elderelite

And so fg, what is ur orginal reason for posting...? How active are u...? Do u serve in an appointed position...? How long have u been a jw? Family in the truth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit