The Watchtower is NOT a false prophet

by The Quiet One 179 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Azazel - My original intention was not to post after the op.. But then I felt that it wouldn't be right to not reply and that I should try to answer peoples queries and refute assumptions. This led to having to go into the overlapping generation and so on. To all the people who've told me to use paragraphs.. I can't with my browser, so shoot me. To prove that I was not a troll, I will not post again. All the best in the future.

• therevealer
    therevealer

I am a prophet. And as such I declare that The Quiet One will continue to pontificate in the face of all odds, stuff that makes no sense and will do so without the use of paragraphs.

And since I typed too long and got beat out I must add - it is so. Some browsers insist on an overlapping of paragraphs. None of that seperating of thoughts such as the world does. Must be a jw browser.

• man oh man
    man oh man

you keep mentioning all these ones of God that made mistakes. Well they all suffered punishment for those mistakes especially Moses and David. So tell me when has the governing body ever even made an apology?

As for manipulation of the people by the watchtower, there is plenty of evidence of that and sometimes it's more than manipulation it is out right lies!

The wt is false in many many ways! Even guilty for the deaths of many.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

In my opinion, and I do understand that the entire theological structure of the Watchtower hinges on 1914, all this stuff about the new generation stance, which is indefensible, pales in comparison to the out and out satire put forth as prophecy fulfillment in the Revelation Grand Climax book.

Honestly, if they believe that shit, then they have willfully chosen to be enslaved by a false god, a bunch of greedy old men in Brooklyn.

The Watchtower is very much a part of the Old World Order of things that is rushing headlong into destruction.

Thank God.

• Honesty
    Honesty

w576/15p.370par.7OverseersofJehovah’sPeople

"God has set the members in the body, each one of them, just as he pleased," is the way it is pictured in 1 Corinthians 12:18 (NW). It is vital that we appreciate this fact and respond to the directions of the "slave" as we would to the voice of God, because it is His provision.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Over 1,000 page views and four pages.

We can do better!

Let's try to hit 10 pages with more than 5,000 views!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

You are correct. The WT is not a false prophet. It just says things that later prove to be totally and utterly false.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Thank you so much guys! Hilarious postings as usual! I am entertained and enlightened!

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Ok, how is GB lead by spirit but aren't inspired? Here's definition for wts' holly spirit as found in a dictionary. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spirit

n alcoholic solution of a volatile substance This totally makes sense why they aren't inspired but are guided by spirit. I understand it totally why they see the noo light and why they need to keep adjusting their understanding. Jehovah's Witnesses started with boozer Rutherford who was directed by spirit - maybe smuggled from Canada but that was the beginning of spirit guidance of wts and so here we are in 2011 listening to GB's nonsense. I'm glad I used a dictionary's definition to understand the workings of GB.

• Listener
    Listener

The quiet one, you acknowledge that Moses and David were appointed by God. This was clear and irrefutable. They recieved physical signs testifying to this fact, they were given the power and authority from God to be prophets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit