Comments from a real JW about the killing of apostates watchtower. You will be shocked..

by Hairyhegoat 61 Replies latest jw friends

• iknowall558
  • iknowall558
    iknowall558

We are a tight knit group on FB. We all know who is who. We all jump around the FB pages, both JW and ex JW. These pages are frequented by active JWs and usually the posts are a tad more sublte, but in light of the recent WT rantings concerning 'apostates', the comments have been more realistic. A lot of good work is done on FB in exposing the WT and personally helping active JWs to become enlightened, and although this comment may have been shocking to read, it is basically the essence of what the Governing Body have seen fit to put in print. If you found it shocking, then perhaps it will cause the active JWs to stand back and take a real good look and question what they are a part of.

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

More BS that will downplay any good affects this site can bring about. This sounds like Late Night David Icke trash where he see's JWs turning into grey reptillian nephilim before his tender eyes. Using his psychic energy and transforming into the Christ, David Icke chases them back into their mortal body. He (David Icke) is one of Britians most wildest whack jobs on the net and anti-JW. I have never seen or heard the above mentioned dialogue, not even while visiting witnesses in the psychiatric ward in maxium security state hospital.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope one of these days they find themselves in real hot water. First the "mentally diseased" article, and now this! True, one part doesn't necessarily make it hate speech, but when combined, it adds up. And, the more they pull this sxxx, the less believable any defense of being a mistake becomes.

Hopefully, they end up in hot water before they actually start acting on it. Murdering someone just because they are no longer your property--and because they have seen through the scam. Where is the IRS when you really need it? Can this really qualify as a "charitable organization" any more while pulling crap like this? What kind of religion is it that blatantly goes after people that used to serve them? They need to be taxed out of business, at least--and donations need to quit being tax deductable.

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Did anyone trace this fine story down with some facts? Or was this, just another 'hit and run' 'fly by night' 'boiler room' news story? Waiting for some facts on this story, I would hate to think there are deceptive people on the Net, with impure motives.

• shepherd
    shepherd

"Its best to wait until he is fully indoctrinated before revealing our true teachings. Best to keep showing loving and friendliness at the moment to keep our religion appealing."

JW's don't say things like this. It's fake.

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

"Its best to wait until he is fully indoctrinated before revealing our true teachings. Best to keep showing loving and friendliness at the moment to keep our religion appealing."

You reply "JW's don't say things like this. It's fake.".

You still have not addressed the issue at hand and attach nothing of substance for this site to use. No matter how you dress a lie up, it's still a lie and you create the classic 'Irrelavant conclusion' fallacy. Would I be wrong to suspect there are posters who have no JW background? Fundies coming to play in the religion sandbox, post some insane story and dodge each attempt to get some factual support?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Remember the days of Nelson Birdwell?

I would say that somebody is playing with the JWs again but not as good as Nelson did it! He even had a good many of us fooled for a good while there.

No doubt its on facebook...big doubt on real JW though.

Oz

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nelson was Legend!!!!!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    some on here don't think comments like this are live comments on Facebook

No one is disputing that the comments were posted. They are disputing whether or not the person who posted them is actually a JW. Put me down for skeptical, as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit