Comments from a real JW about the killing of apostates watchtower. You will be shocked..

by Hairyhegoat 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I don't know if it is true or not but when I was 100% in I would have said something like that... worded a bit different but the same thoughts...

ug so glad I woke upFS

• Room 215
    Room 215

All this proves is that there are loonies on both sides of the JW issue

• bigmac
    bigmac

" He (David Icke) is one of Britians most wildest whack jobs"

he lives near me--on the isle of wight--UK

i didnt know he was anti--JW. mmm gone up in my estimation then.

• shamus100
    shamus100

It sounds like an extremist just spouting opinions, nothing more.

We've also had a few here.

• agent zero
    agent zero

comments from an "apostate" posing as a witness, to show the absurdity of their stance in a way that the witness shouldn't disagree with it but sees the problem.

real JWs don't talk like that.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Fake fake fake.

How often did you ever see the word "indoctrinate" in the litterature?

How often did you hear it at the Kingdumb Hell?

A few better educated witlesses do occasionally use words of FOUR (four? OMG!) syllables, but even they would only use this one in reference to the children of Roman Catholics.

HB

• Violia
    Violia

I've never heard any jws use the expression "indoctrinated". Xjws do and I've heard XCatholics say that, but not jws.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Hamsterbait asked:

How often did you ever see the word "indoctrinate" in the litterature?

from Watchtower 2010 CD-ROM:

Indoctrinate - 12, Indoctrinated - 45, Indoctrinating - 7, Indoctrination - 47

Most refer to Catholics and Catholicism.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

There are as many of us on the pro-JW/JW ONLY boards as there are JWs. LOL.

The point isn't whether that was posted (I'm certain that it was - by whom is the question) but whether any current JWs agreed with it, how many, and to what extent.

As Agent Zero said, it is a demonstration of the Borg absurdity to tweak the thoughts and feelings of the faithful on the site. If they disagree, they're "thinking independently" and "not following theocratic order." If they agree, they're agreeing with some of the most heinous statements possible, about people they know and thought they were supposed to love.

It's an excellent dissonance-creating technique. And Nelson Birdwell was the master at it, as mentioned.

• JamesWHudson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit