Comments from a real JW about the killing of apostates watchtower. You will be shocked..

by Hairyhegoat 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

This is a very good find from another JW only web site I have access to..

Hey I just found this on a link of my Mom's that she is "friends" with, yes, still a JW...anyway, i had to copy/paste it so you could all see, thought it was a bit hilarious to see how they blatantly speak of keeping info from "outsiders." I did not copy the name of the person since that is not my point and I am not that disrespectful, but I did copy their comment...they were discussing the WT about killing all apostates and someone that was studying asked a question as to whether they all thought that was right or not, so here it is..............."James... although its a great article and very encouraging, as apostates do deserve to be murdered, it may not be such a good idea to reveal it our friend Zeek at this moment. He may find it a tad over the top. Remember, this article is not in the public domain. Its only for us dedicated witnesses at the Kingdom Hall. We understand these harsh words and dont see anything wrong with them, whereas ordinary people and someone like Zeek may find it shocking. Its best to wait until he is fully indoctrinated before revealing our true teachings. Best to keep showing loving and friendliness at the moment to keep our religion appealing. Hope you are not offended brother James."

These people need to be brought down, What are your comment's on this filth ?

HHG

• nugget
    nugget

I wonder if it was an apostate posting the comment. Otherwise the poster sounds disturbed and more extreme than most.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Wow, that is a bit more blatant than usual. You can understand why the Watchtower does not like JW's making comments on the internet. JW's like this say it as it is, which really shows that the religion encourages deception and hate. The Watchtower on the other hand is careful as to how they word articles, For example, with the Watchtower about apostates being mentally diseased, the Watchtower can alway argue that they are not actually making that statement, but providing a Bible quote.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I don't believe it. As my husband keeps on insisting; You shouldn't believe anything on the internet.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

The comment's were from a facebook jw only support group in the USA. I have access to it and these comments are for real..

HHG

• yesidid
    yesidid

Its best to wait until he is fully indoctrinated before revealing our true teachings.

That is just something a Witness would not say. Neither the Watchtower or JW's ever use the word indoctrinated when referring to their own teaching (brainwashing) methods.

I'm with Nugget on this. Apostate infiltrating the system!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yes, I believe it was posted but it's bull shit I'm sure, but I could be wrong as they keep reminding me.

• Mary
    Mary
    Its best to wait until he is fully indoctrinated before revealing our true teachings. Best to keep showing loving and friendliness at the moment to keep our religion appealing.

Hmmmm......I'm not sure about this one. I've never heard a practicing JW use the phrase "fully indoctrinated before revealing our true teachings". It sounds like it could be an undercover 'postate getting a dig in on a Dub site.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

some whackjobs out there want look really "zealous" in front of their brothers

• DT
    DT

I found this in the Facebook help section. http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=243758932322379

"How do I report hate speech that attacks my race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or disease?

Facebook does not tolerate hate speech. While we encourage the discussion of ideas, institutions, events, and practices, it is a serious violation of our terms to single out individuals based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or disease.

To submit a report and help Facebook locate specific content, please find the report link that is nearest to the hateful content."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit