Comments from a real JW about the killing of apostates watchtower. You will be shocked..

by Hairyhegoat 61 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Apostates could lurking behind the next door, so to be safe- JWs just pretend to ring my doorbell.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

May be so but these kind of comments appear all the time on JW only pages on facebook. I have been a member on the site for along time and am just passing on comments from this site who are active JW'S. The comments may not be in the Watchtower but you get a feel from the posts that these people mean what they say. They may not be real but it gives a insight as to what your Active JW'S are told what to think about people like me..apostate and mentally diseased

HHG

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Recalling some of the hate speech that I heard while I was still "In the Truth", there are JWs around who regret stoning to death is no longer permitted. They may be just a minority - probably only a small minority - but they are there none the less!

Bill.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Watchtower doctrine explicitly says that all apostates will be murdered by Jehoover at the Big A, so it's very believable that a JW would say something like this. However, I find it less believable that a JW would use the words "our religion" and "indoctrinated". We all knew believed as JW's that it was "The Truth" and calling it a "religion" would not set it apart from the others. I never heard a JW admit to any kind of "indoctrination" which would imply programming of some sort. That would put the "accurate knowledge" they think they're getting in a less favorable light, in my opinion.

But anyway HHG, don't take this as an insult, it was a good post. Keep this kind of stuff coming when you find it.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I've been thrown off of JW forums for downplaying the role of the Society and others who posted way-over-the-top stuff like this and open worship of the Society have contacted me afterward with words of consolation. Turns out a lot of super wackos are ex-JWs trying to make people think, by out-JWing the JWs. The sad part is, someone says something this extreme and nobody corrects him; nobody throws him off the forum for being a destructive influence. Sadly, playing the part of the nutjob, he is saying what real JWs are thinking. But real JWs are used to their 2-tier belief system and hiding the reality from outsiders. When they feel safe, like no non-JWs will hear, the truth starts coming out and it's not pretty. Unfortunately, in his attempt to get them to realize how crazy their own thoughts and feelings sound, he probably just got them all wound up, like a pep talk.

• factfinder
    factfinder

jws don't use the term "indocrinated" The one who made that post was not a real witness'

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Whether he was real or not, did any JW's pull him up on what he said, or by their silence did they show acceptance of the comments?

• metatron
    metatron

Hey Bethel Monitors and Watchtower Apologists !

You might want to think carefully about this subject! Here's the problem: These sort of extreme views by Witnesses suggest that they could easily be exploited by 'apostates' posing as other Witnesses.

During WW2, Germans were exploited by extremist propaganda that was fake. Many of them were so fanatical, they went along with self destructive nonsense that pretended to come from Nazi leaders.

The choice is yours: keep encouraging this ugly stuff - or ignore it - and see where it leads. It won't be pretty.

metatron

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

"...Remember, this article is not in the public domain. "

Bzzzzz...WRONG! It is. Your self-righteous leaders put it there on jw (dot) org...

• watson
    watson

Sniff, sniff....hmmm, smells funny. Please refrain from posting this kind of tripe Hairy. I don't necessarily think you made it up. Probably an over the top apostate having what they think is fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit