Comments from a real JW about the killing of apostates watchtower. You will be shocked..

by Hairyhegoat 61 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Its best to wait until he is fully indoctrinated before revealing our true teachings.

Ya it`s a fake..LOL!!..

If you want to pull something like that off..You have to be able to talk like us..

Thats not easy..

...........................OUTLAW

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Even I would be more subtle with the sarcasm than that so called witness.

• watson
    watson

Seems like a while back, some of "us" were having fun with some facebook pages like this. As soon as a real witnoid hears a phrase like that their radar goes up. Fun discussion though.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I would have been interested to see the responses to that comment. Could the OP put any up?

• wordfamine.com
  • truthlover
    truthlover

fake -- sounds like terrorist talk - indoctrinated???? Well to a degree -- isnt everyone in whatever form it may be, religion, schooling,freemasons, golf club, but to speak like this is not the way those in the org do.. this is too silly for words

• iknowall558
  • iknowall558
    iknowall558

Its definitely an apostate. Ive been on that FB page and other FB pages that are set up by ex JWs. I know who put the comment up and believe me it was a jab at the latest diatribe about apostates being 'mentally diseased'. The comments are set to evoke reaction. The apostates will feed off each other with these comments in the hope that whatever is posted will by read by active JWs. You must remember, that although this posters comments may come across as exagerated, they're actually not. The poster has only elaborated on what the Governing Body has printed in the first place. They have turned up the volume so to speak. JWs need to see and hear in real terms what is expected of them when it comes to any who leave or who disagree with the group think. Just for the record, the poster of the comment is not crazy.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

It would be significant if it was (or quoting directly from) an official WT publication, so it could be documented. Without that it is no more than another rant on Facebook, which may or may not have been written by an actual Witness. It doesn't matter much either way.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

iknowall558

You say you know who posted the comment on Facebook, Thanks for backin me up cuz some on here don't think comments like this are live comments on Facebook. How do you know the poster ?

HHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit