Baptism in Holy Spirit and in Fire

by Inkie 62 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout
    There is one here on this board that irks the you-know-what out of me simply because he has shown himself to be condscending, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, pompous, supercilious, mean, biting, blasphemous, etc., etc., etc.

Hmmmm I think I know who that is! Probably same person who irritates the hell out of me!

Peace

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I would be kinder, but Satan keeps irking me.

• Inkie
    Inkie

DUR: I think it's okay to be irked by that guy.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

<<there are dozens of strange thoughts that travel inside our minds when we are not fully concentrated on a certain activity.>>

OK...If it helps you to sleep better Dagothur... ;o)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The Master skipped helping saving some heathen children in Africa and Asia, let them die, to take the time to tell me how your brother doesn't have dogs and doesn't forget to feed his cats very often. He says you, however, are a real SOB forgetting all the time and so many children die when He fulfills His obligation to those that can "hear" him and gets a reminder to you.

Sorry about that. Now I know. I feel kinda bad about those children, but the Master said plenty more died on your time so I should forget about it. They never were going to become Christians anyway.

• Inkie
    Inkie

OTWO:

I am sure that YOUR Master thinks I'm a "real SOB." That doesn't bother me in the slightest. What you think is entirely irrelevant and patently a non-issue.

So you "feel kinda bad about those children"? "Kinda"? But not REALLY? So what are YOU doing about it? "Kinda"? Nothing? What relief are you pursuing in that regard if you feel "kinda bad" about them? I should hope that you are doing something--something. And how is it you KNOW that they're "never . . . going to become Christians anyway"? You know whom Jaheshua will choose and not choose?

You are "Pathetic."

--Inkie

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My Master is the Lord, your Master also. He is the same one who told you to take off the headphones so your wife could remind you to feed the dog. He's so good with dogs, He said it was something about "God backwards in English." He said the "SOB" comment, not me.

I only feel kinda bad because it's okay with the Lord that African and Asian children die while He helps dogs and people with packages. Who am I to question the Lord?

I know they were never going to be Christians because your Lord told me so, then He reminded me to feed the goldfish. I would say Jaheshua told me, but I already explained why He gave y'all that name. We still laugh about it.

The Lord guided me to this image:

• N.drew
    N.drew

It is amazing that the child is alive. What do you want?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    What do you want?

And many believers call atheists cold and without morals. Figure it out.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I'm suppose to figure out what you, personally, want? Or do you mean you want a world that isn't so unbalanced?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit