by Inkie 62 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

Thank you Tammy

Peace to you also

Nancy

• N.drew
    N.drew

Oh, I don't know what to say. If I must learn a new name, it will be, but I don't have much confidence in me to remember names. If airing this will help Michelle, then it is fine! I feel not caught* up, so there is nothing to apologize for (I could start talking like you-I like it!), but I hope Michelle will see and come around.

*damn grammar. Oh Mr. English professor I think it sounds poetic, don't you? Say it out loud. Not caught up. Not rymes with caught and then you got the u in up, I like it. I don't need a passing grade. Thank you very much. I forgot his name.

• Inkie
    Inkie

DagothUr:

"I'm an Atheist and I believe you are living a form of delusion."

And that certainly is your prerogative to so believe.

"Apart from the voices in your heads, what other evidence of God's existence do you have?"

With all due respect, DUr, if you cannot grasp the "evidence of God's existence," then far be it from me to tell you what is self-evident. And I mean no disrespect by stating this.

--Inkie

• AGuest
    AGuest

You seriously crack me up, sometimes, dear N.drew (again, peace to you!) - LOLOLOLOL! Don't worry about it too much, love. As my daughter would say... just do "you"... and have FAITH... that if there is something you DO need to know/a name you need to use... it will NOT be withheld from you, but given "at the proper time." Just as it was given me.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies.. and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, my Lord... JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah)... be upon you... to time indefinite!

YOUR servant and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• Inkie
    Inkie

myelaine:

"isn't your post above circular reasoning at its finest. . . ."

No.

--Inkie

• Inkie
    Inkie

myelaine:

"so how is it that you can say this? (Jaheshua, whom perhaps you know better as “Jesus”)"

It's like this, myelaine: And I'm only giving you an analogy. Many people (millions upon millions) have known of or have heard of "Marilyn Monroe." They've see her image in films, they've seen her image in magazines and in newspapers, maybe they even saw her walking or driving down the streets of Hollywood even. And when they saw her they "thought"--"Marilyn Monroe." Even the news media wrote about "Marilyn Monroe." However, with those with whom she perhaps was more intimate (and not viewed as just a movie star), she was in all likelihood known to them as "Norma Jean"--her real name. It's "kind of" like that.

Maybe I'm writing this poorly, I don't know. Perhaps some of you will get what I'm trying to say here, perhaps not. I hope you get what I'm trying to get at here in my analogy.

--Inkie

• AGuest
    AGuest

Maybe I'm writing this poorly,

No, you wrote it BRILLIANTY, dear Inkie (the greatest of love and peace to you, my dear brother!). Unfortunately, that doesn't mean those who should will get it, though, and so will try to argue the point. So, I will address it now by saying that I am sure dear Norma Jean had "affection" for some of those who called her "Marilyn"; however, she would have had some suspicions as to the "love" of some of them. In contrast, other than those from her past whom she KNEW hated/disliked her, she would most probably believe/know that those who called her "Norma Jean" not only knew... but also truly loved... her.

Your audience still might not be able to grasp this, though, dear one... even with the additional explanation. May that not be the case.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• tec
    tec

I thought that was a good analogy too, Inkie.

Peace to you,

Tammy

• AGuest
    AGuest

In case some still don't get it (peace!): Like "Marilyn Monroe"... "Jesus" is the rock-star... the "Hollywood" icon. He isn't the REAL person. Just because someone "loved" [the woman THEY knew as "Marilyn Monroe"] didn't mean they loved... or even knew... [the woman that was] Norma Jean.

Again, peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA, listening as the "background choir" softly sings "Jeezus Chriiist... Sooooperstar... la da da di da da la di da..."

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My Lord said to me: ‘Do what you normally do. Look up the words. Start there.’ So that’s what I did. I looked up the words.

Why couldn't your Lord just speak to your brother to let him know He is there and that there are answers to his questions? Your Lord could have directed your brother directly to look up the words. And then your Lord could remind him to feed his dog and mail his letters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit