Baptism in Holy Spirit and in Fire

by Inkie 62 Replies latest jw friends

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

If I am praying about understanding what I read, sometimes the understanding comes to me, I receive answers in my head while praying. Or I might receive what someone else needs to hear specifically, like "she needs to hear that she is already forgiven". I already know the scriptures that teach this, but do not know what that person needs to hear out of multiple choices. When these answers come to me while praying, it is very much like Christ is talking to me. Other times I get the answer while sleeping.

You may wonder how I know that the Lord is the one communing with me. I know that the spirit talking to me is not a demon because of the fruit of the spirit. Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Goodness, Kindness, Mildness, Faith, Self-Control. I have received these things from my baptism with Spirit. I have been more loving, less judgmental and more forgiving.

I am just trying to share my experience.

Love,

Shades

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I am just trying to share my experience.

And thank you for doing so, dear Shades (the greatest of love and peace to you!). There are many here who appreciate it, including me!

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

The Bible was written to instruct the initiates while at the same time subdue the masses into submission.

Water itself contains "fire". It can be found in the two hydrogen atoms in every molecule.

"Baptism by fire", like many things found in the Bible, is a highly esoteric term, and in this case refers to the Sacred Fire of the Kundalini. Interestingly, call it "Holy Spirit" and Orthodox Christians will run towards it. Call it "Kundalini" and they run away from it.

This Kundalini energy is symbolized in the Caduceus of Mercury:

The scepter is the spinal column, the ball on top is the pineal gland, the two serpents are "Adam and Eve", the "Two Witnesses".... the male and female spirit energies in perfect balance. The two wings represent "ascension" once this balance is achieved.

It is a process that takes years of esoteric study and meditation. "Believing in" or "accepting Christ" or taking wild guesses at what this "fire" is, together with 2 bucks will get you a large coffee at Dairy Barn and a lot of religious delusion no different than some JW who thinks he's "anointed".

Raising the energy from the bottom up results in Christhood. What black magicians do is drive the energy down from the intellect into the sex organs, achieving demonhood. This extends the energy past the lowest chakra, and that's why Satan is depicted with a tail.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Will the demons get me if I laugh? OK. You know what they say.

Here's for the captives;

They say fire is destruction

They say the "anointed" were purified like gold (needs fire)

They say the Bible is true but the three Hebrew youths were put in the fire.

But what I understand being baptised by fire means is faithfullness with loyalty to God through the judgement.

As the Hebrew youths were judged and survived. Daniel 3:16-27

• AGuest
    AGuest

Sorry, dear PSon (peace to you!), but since I have not heard that definition from my Lord I will have to pass. I will, certainly, update you if I DO hear along the lines of what you're sharing. I have my doubts, of course... based on all that you shared, but primarily this:

that's why Satan is depicted with a tail

He's depicted with a tail, dear one... which he doesn't have (he is not an earthly beast but a spirit being, a celestial "man"... vs. terrestrial/physical, as the name "Adham" means: earthling man)... because he is called a "dragon" (i.e., the "archaic dragon") in Revelation. Some picture this as the red (derived from the "scarlet colored" wild beast) medieval fire-breathing reptile that many a knight sought to slay. Those "dragons" have tails, literally.

All spirit beings are "dragons", however, as they are all seraphs ("fiery, flesh-eating, winged 'serpents'," which, BTW, is NOT a snake). Most humans cannot envision this... because they've never seen one. And so they can only go by what the IMAGINE a seraph/dragon to look like: something of a combination of beasts from THIS world.

He is called the "archaic" dragon (which some translate as "old" or "ancient"... you know, "archaic")... because he was one of the TWO cherubs that placed... upon the "cover" of the Ark [of the Covenant]. An ark... angel. Arkangel. Hence, the arKaic dragon.

Phonetics are an interesting thing.

Even so... the reality is that we'll all just have to wait and see. In the meantime, I hope this helps.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Have you ever considered that it is not God who talks to you in your head, but another image of yourself?

• N.drew
    N.drew

I have considered that, but it does not prove God does not exist. Who is allowing the access? Who is making the picture clear enough to see and understand it? Who is directing the movement of people so that they should find one another? How does an image of one person aid another?

• Inkie
    Inkie

DagothUR:

You asked,

“I don't get it: ‘My Lord said to me’ means Jesus told you in your head?”

Let me answer this question: In a manner of speaking, yes. However, in truth, it’s more spirit to spirit than it is “in your head.” You know when you “hear” the voice and from whom (Jaheshua, whom perhaps you know better as “Jesus”) and whence it comes.

You also asked:

“Have you ever considered that it is not God who talks to you in your head, but another image of yourself?”

In answer to your second question, yes, I have considered that. However, I have dismissed such a thought because I been found to be error having thought that. It has been shown to me by my Lord that it is indeed Him who has been speaking to me.

--Inkie

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Inkie...

isn't your post above circular reasoning at its finest + AGuest has completely rejected Jesus of the bible instead choosing her lord...so how is it that you can say this? (Jaheshua, whom perhaps you know better as “Jesus”)

love michelle

• N.drew
    N.drew

Dear myelaine, do you have evidence to share about your comment "AGuest has completly rejected Jesus of the bible"?

How I understand her posts is she calls Jesus "Lord", but that is honorable, in my opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit