Baptism in Holy Spirit and in Fire

by Inkie 62 Replies latest jw friends

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I'm an Atheist and I believe you are living a form of delusion. Apart from the voices in your heads, what other evidence of God's existence do you have?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi DagothUr

<<Have you ever considered that it is not God who talks to you in your head, but another image of yourself?>>

If God cannot communicate with people, then He is irrelevant.

This being Hallowe'en and all....

I remember once when I was taking a speed reading course at university, the Holy Spirit got my attention and said; "Your teacher is a witch". I looked at her. She was rather motherly and attentive...nothing like the witches I had stereotyped in my head. I wanted to ask her about it...but of course that would be ridiculous to ask out-of-the-blue. I happened to be speed-reading an article on voodoo at the time so I raised my hand. I told the teacher what I was reading and asked (quite innocently - NOT) if voodoo had anything to do with WITCHCRAFT....to which she answered that of course it didn't and that she should know because she was in fact a witch. I pointed my finger at her and exclaimed, "I thought you were!" The entire class turned to look at me, mouths hanging open.

She informed the class that she was a "white witch" and then asked me if I thought she was a bad person, being a witch and all. I told her that the Bible says that there is none good, no not one. "But me as a person", she pressed, "you don't think I'm bad do you?" I returned with the fact that the Bible says that the heart is desperately wicked above all things, who can know it?" The questioning stopped right there -thank goodness, because I had just run out of human depravity proof texts. :)

• N.drew
    N.drew

Dear michelle, in your opinion, does AGuest serve he who was Jesus, Mary's son?

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear N.drew...

Jesus of the scriptures didn't seem to disagree with how His Father was portrayed in the OT. AGuest has said over and over that scribal error has portrayed Him (for us) as unrighteous...Jesus taught about a hell that she disagrees with (because she finds "it" to be a lie given His righteousness)...she has publicly rejected Jesus and said that her lord certainly isn't "Jesus"...I'm sorry, I'm not going to wade through all of her posts to find all the relevent quotes but here is one link: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/216692/2/Soooo-Brother-Daniel-and-Sister-Pat-Just-Left

...would it matter if I supplied a thousand quotes?...on this linked thread she satisfied ShadesofGrey that she had witnessed to "Jesus" and then went on to deny to me that "Jesus" is the one who loves her or that "Jesus" is the object of her affections...

love michelle

p.s. you completely changed your question...your question was: "do you have evidence to share about your comment "AGuest has completly rejected Jesus of the bible"?How I understand her posts is she calls Jesus "Lord", but that is honorable, in my opinion."

• N.drew
    N.drew

No, I think I disagree. That post does not prove your point. You are thinking literally, she is posting from a spiritual viewpoint. She is a mature believer, that is the difference, in my opinion. She does not have to come down to the literal childish level, as Jesus did not answer Pilate, she does not have to answer literally. What would be the point? I appreciate that you answered, but I believe you owe her an apology (I am likely wrong, the popular opinion goes). I know if it were me, it would hurt to be accused like that by another Christian. Please do not search for a better example, just learn tolerance.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Ummmm... well, since this has (again) become about me (goodness, WHY?)... I guess I had better set the matter straight, yes? Dear N.drew... the greatest of love and peace to you... and please overlook Michelle, if you can. She is attempting to stumble others by using me and what I have often shared on this site over many years. No, I do not worship "Jesus"... or put my faith in the Bible... which Michelle takes personal issue with. To help you see why, I will respond directly to Michelle's [very misleading... and totally ignorant] accusation:

AGuest has completely rejected Jesus of the bible instead choosing her lord...so how is it that you can say this?

Although your statement is intending to insinuate that I reject Christ... including as he is recorded and portrayed in the Bible... it won't work, Michelle. Because it is false and founded in deceit. Sorry, but that won't stand... which you should know (indeed, YOUR "lord" should have revealed this to you!). I have completely rejected YOUR "lord", who is the "Jesus" you (and most of the world) serve... and you know it. You know, that "Jesus" who keeps telling YOU to judge and condemn... because the Law and OT judge and condemn? The "Jesus" who says you must still adhere to the Old Law. The "Jesus" that says it's okay to harm your enemies... rather than forgiving them and turning the other cheek. The "Jesus" and you and others call on... but who doesn't speak to you... and doesn't answer YOUR calls to him. I don't serve that "lord"... in whose name MANY have committed atrocities against their fellowman... which name has been profaned in the earth... for millenium. That is the "lord" YOU serve.

As for the "Jesus" of the Bible... I openly admit and profess that I do not know "Jesus". And I praise JAH that I don't... given what had been done IN that name. Rather, I know the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah)... JAH being "JaHVeH" (and NOT "JeHoVaH"), the MOST Holy One of Israel and the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David... as well as the Father of my Lord.

He (Jah eShua, also shown as "Yeshua," "Yehoshua", "Y'shua", and "Y e Shua"... whose name is pronounced "Yah eh Shu ah"... or, if done rapidly "Yahsh shua"... is the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit. His name in English is "Joshua" NOT "Jesus" (the Hebrew letter "yodh", which is a "J" not a "y"... is pronounced as a "y" in both Hebrew AND English).

He is the Son of God... Jah [of Armies] ("Jahveh)... by the Woman "Sarah" (in the spirit) FIRST... and by the woman Mary (in the flesh) second. He is the ONLY Word of God (there is nothing and no one else that has that designation, including the Bible, contrary to what you and many others teach)... and the One who came... and will come AGAIN... "in the name of JAH".

Thus, his name MEANS: Jah Saves/Salvation of Jah. JAH...e Shua.

No, I do not know, worship, or follow "Jesus." "Jesus" is the name given my Lord by the false stylus of the scribes... to whom he said, DIRECTLY... "WOE to you... scribes!" That name is an English translation of the Latin/Spanish name "He sus"... which comes from the GREEK name "Ieosus"... which means "Je (Jah) is Zeus." Since the TERM "zeus" means, in Greek, "highest god"... this might not have been a problem because the Most Holy One of Israel, Jah of Armies, IS the highest god. However, it is the NAME given to the highest GREEK god, Zeus, who is a false god. To say, then, that "Jah is Zeus" is offensive TO the Most Holy One of Israel.

So, after he explained this to me, prompting me to ask my Lord what HE wishes to be called BY... he said to ME: "I am Jah eShua, the One who comes in the name of JAH."

Now, that YOU don't get that... or like that... is... what? Nothing. The only thing you've accomplished here is to, once again, show your wickedness and darkness. This wasn't about what Christ is to be called - this was your backdoor way of poking a finger out and pointing direction back to me. Which you obviously CANNOT help but do.

You really need to ask yourself why you are SO obsessed, Michelle. With me and what I believe. Rather than walking according to your own lord... and keeping your eye on yourself and YOUR conduct/faith. But I know why: YOU think you are turning a light on falsehood. The truth is that you are only shining a light on me... and so the truth that I share. This very post shows that: I would not have necessarily used this particular time to give the above witness and glory to my Lord. Your pushing, however, compelled me to do so.

Thank you for that.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• OnTheWayOut
  • N.drew
    N.drew

Yes! Thank you AGuest. Thank you too Michelle. I have seen the contention, and I am happy to understand better what it is. Michelle, you are in grave danger of committing offence against the order "do not you be making an image of the Holy One". AGuest is the best one here showing Christian hospitality, so for your own sake, Michelle, please don't see a problem where there isn't one. The Bible that you profess says "be minding your own business", doesn't it? Thank you for posting. Insults is what trolls do, you don't want to be a troll. We are all at very different spiritual stages. I shall admit I am closer to your stage then Shelby's. Why do you not think she is wonderful? Does it scare you that she is so spiritual? That would please the Governing Body of JWs wouldn't it? Have no fear little flock. Do not nurture fear.

• tec
    tec

I am so glad that you answered for yourself, N.Drew! I am so glad that you can see Shelby for who she is. I thought you would, but I didn't want to interfere and take anything away from your own love, tolerance and insight!

Peace to you!

Tammy

• AGuest
    AGuest

Here is an example of Michelle's deceit, dear N.drew (the greatest of love and peace to you!):

this linked thread she satisfied ShadesofGrey that she had witnessed to "Jesus"

In that thread, dear SOG (the greatest of love and peace to you!) acknowledged an experience I shared as to JWs who came my door. She concluded her greeting with the statement "Keep witnessing for/to Jesus!"... or something to that effect. Although she found NOTHING to take issue with in what I shared, Michelle... openly manifesting the evil and darkness in HER... took issue with the fact that in my return greeting I did not take issue with or "correct" dear SOG's mention of "witnessing to Jesus."

I did not mention it to dear SOG because (1) I knew what... and who... she meant (the One currently known to HER as "Jesus" as well as that HER spirit bore witness with what I had shared!); and (2) LOVE... didn't REQUIRE me to mention it. Rather, it REQUIRED me to show MY love for dear SOG... who showed HERS... by her kind greeting to me... and just accept the greeting as it was offered. Anything else would have been unduly pedantic (as Michelle's wicked heart is compelling HER to be on this matter)... and possible originating from a place LACKING love. So, I simply accepted the LOVE offered me... without taking [any] issue as to anything IN that love.

Now, most folks who know me here know that I don't go around correcting everyone every time they use the name "Jesus" (I even leave it in verses that I quote, just putting it in brackets from time to time). Why? Because Christ's true name is not necessarily something anyone needs to get from ME. I use it... and bear witness to it... because it is the name he has given ME. How can I accept such from him... and then refuse to use it... or refuse to tell others ABOUT it? But I can't make anyone ACCEPT it... nor do I try: I am only a good-for-nothing servant... trying to be obedient to what I hear and what is said to ME.

Given your comments of late, however, and even here, I don't think I have to explain much more than that to you. I think YOU know enough to know that if you have questions who it is YOU should go to. I have often encouraged ones to do that... particularly as to Christ's true name: don't take MY word for it but go to him yourself... and ask.

Michelle is unable to do that, however, because she's blasphemed that name... and against the Spirit who bears it. God is merciful, however, and as with ALL of Israel... will show mercy to those who DO eventually say, "Blessed is HE... that comes... in the name of JAH."

I hope this helps... and I sincerely apologize that you even had to get caught up in this. That shouldn't have happened; love SHOULD have prevailed. Unfortunately, it can't... where it doesn't exist.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit