JWs preparing for some "Special Top Secret Meeting" does anyone knows about this?

by Free!! 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Free!!
    Free!!

I was talking to one of my JW ex-friends today (we keep in contact every once in a while) and she was all excited telling me about the new arregment, a special meeting only for elders, their wives, pioneers and other sheep of "exemplary" conduct... (of course she was invited)..... something about one meeting from Bethel that is going to be broadcasted to everyone at Assembly Halls and translated via radio for those who cannot speak English... Is by invitation only (and they are "being discreet w the invitations to avoid offend the ones not invited") and they even gave them tickets they have to present at the door..... anyone has the scoop???

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sounds like the function George/Misery was just invited to. I wonder if my parents are going too. They've been pioneering over the last few months.

• blondie
  • jwfacts
    jwfacts

It is a zone visit.

See this thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/217185/1/I-need-a-favor-can-someone-please-tell-me-what-goes-on-at-Zone-Visits-Debating-on-whether-its-worth-attending

Being invited can't be that prestigious, since an apostate received an invitation.

• meangirl
    meangirl

Hmmmm, I am sure my inlaws will be invited. May have to see what I can find out. It should be easy. She loves to brag....

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

A Zone Visit? Oh my!

Y----------------------A-----------------------W-------------------N !

DOC

• free2beme
    free2beme

Bet there is a talk about the end of the world. Any takers! The end is near, time is short. LOL

• yesidid
    yesidid

The're about as exciting as watching your toe nails grow.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This is about as significant as the special talk twice a year

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

This must have something to do with the extra special meeting mom had to go to Monday night. Maybe she was hoping for a ticket since she has brought so many people into the Lie during her lifetime.

She even cancelled our day trip to see her 91 yr old sister that she hasn't seen in months so she could make sure to get to the meeting Monday night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit