JWs preparing for some "Special Top Secret Meeting" does anyone knows about this?

by Free!! 53 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter
    (and they are "being discreet w the invitations to avoid offend the ones not invited")

LOL.

ME: So are you going to the special meeting?????

JW: What Meeting?

ME: Oh nevermind, I guess you weren't invited. Only exemplary Christians get a ticket.

OH THE FUN I COULD HAVE!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

NewChapter

Good one

LMAO

• still thinking
    still thinking

Exactly NewChapter...make them answerable for their secreteveness...you wouldn't do that to friends would you? Only invite some and tell them not to tell the others...not very loving.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Are zone visits mentioned anywhere in the Bible ?

• Free!!
    Free!!

What you guys are saying makes a lot of sense!! I used to go to a Spanish congo, I've never heard of Zone meetings before (guess the Spanish speaking sheep were not as special and exemplary).

The girl that told me about this was extremely excited, they are making seem (at least in her congo) like it is "ultra special" if you are invited and you are not a pioneer or elder's wive (at least for the sisters) and she was even crying of exciment... I feel so bad for her, I felt sad to see her living that lie....

So much for "no elite" within the JWs... btw... she did mentioned (goosepumps and tears included) one or two of the "annointed" would be giving the special talks and the whole thing was about 2 hours long... hers is October 22, my grandma (in another state) is going October 23...

• JerkhovahsWitless
    JerkhovahsWitless

Ah, so this is what the special meeting is about that my mom was invited to. Hers is this coming Saturday.

She's said that she doesn't want to go, but after the elder telling her she was invited because of her so many years being dedicated in the cult, she felt like she couldn't say no.

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Let's face it, they know how to make people feel special. They'll all feel so privileged to go and so encouraged after they've been. But life won't change a bit.

• jws
    jws

Somebody should post a scan of one of the "tickets". Wonder if it's easy to duplicate? Make your own set, leave a stack anonymously on the counter at the KH.

The Rodney Dangerfield class can invade the Ted White class's clubhouse - a la Caddyshack.

Or the bearded, long-haired, pierced, tatooed apostates can show up with all the appropriate documentation to let them in.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I bet it would be about as entertaining as getting a root canal.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "...hers is October 22, my grandma (in another state) is going October 23..." (Thx to Free!! )

Must be their version of the pre-Halloween celebrations...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit