You might have a problem when the conversation ends with your wife walking away from you...fingers in her ears.....yelling " Jehovah help me! Jehovah help me!"

by oompa 53 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am really sorry you are going through this shit, you don't deserve it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good morning Oompa..

"with your wife walking away from you...fingers in her ears.....yelling " Jehovah help me! Jehovah help me!"

You`ve had a horibble time..But Dam..

That was Funny..LOL!!

I do hope things get better for you..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• watson
    watson

Outlaw...I'm glad YOU said that.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Oompa, I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't think divorce has to be the inevitable end, but it may be. I'm proud that you are going to conduct yourself with grace and blow a hole in their apostate narrative---of course Satan transforms himself into an angel of light too---so they have truly built with fire resistant materials. However if you just keep at it, it will have an impact. She may not process that information immediately, but as Tweetie says, she will still store the information.

It's possible that in a new context (going through a divorce) she will view her beliefs with that information you have planted. Maybe she will see. Maybe not. I get so angry when I read these experiences--but I can't do much. I can just tell you I am so angry for you and so sorry you are going through this pain.

Charlie Brown---horrible story!

NC

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I will let you in on a secret after just having gone through this... no matter what you do, how much you give away, how nice you are, they will NEVER think of you as decent.

Treat her well in the divorce, move on with your life. Good luck.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Watson..

Sometimes there is Humour in Tragedy..

Ole Oompa`s taken a beating lately..I hope he gets a break soon..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• bigmac
    bigmac

my life experience

in 1981 my born-in fanatical (1st ) wife divorced me damn quick when i provided "scriptural" reasons.--

2 years later i met--and quickly --married my second wife--and had 24 (mainly ) wonderful years together

sadly she died 4 years ago.

ive since married a 3rd time

do i regret losing the first one ?-----not a bit---just wish it had happenned much sooner.

but i do sympathise with your dreadful situation' if you still love her.

• watson
    watson

My heart goes out to you Oompa.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Sorry, my friend.

Palm

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I knew the society sucked all the commen sense out of people, I didn't know it sucked all the years of maturity out of them. Running away with fingers in her ear? I know she's your wife but, really?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit