You might have a problem when the conversation ends with your wife walking away from you...fingers in her ears.....yelling " Jehovah help me! Jehovah help me!"

by oompa 53 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

But when they end like that three times....it's strike three... Or maybe it was strike #3,333,333.......but it is sad and painful for us both I know.....a person must be in a very very bad place to act like that in front a man you have loved and been intimate with for 15 years....and at that moment I am Satan in front of her....a begging pleading attempting to reason Satan...but still Satan to heR and her friends.....but this nice woman needs Satan out of her life now....Oompa

I am not a bad person...I am not Satan...I asked her why she thought I had tried so hard....told her that if she was in a burning building just how hard would she think I would try to get her out?? She did not like that analogy either...so I have started the painful process...the building is going to burn to the ground now....and I will never put her through that fingers in ears thing again...

and I will be fair and reasonable....and pay her the alimony and give her half....I could so be a Satan to her in divorce....but I won't!...I can at least prove to them all that I am decent man...and not mentally diseased or satan.....and ahhhhh I feel good about that....plus both my boys are free now..

• designs
    designs

oompa-

Having gone to a Circuit Assembly yesterday I can tell you exactly why your wife looked at you like you were Satan, she has been told to look at you that way from the CO, DO all the way up to the GB and by extension JC and jehovah themselves. She has been instilled why a toxic mix of fear and hatred so powerful it will end a marriage. My heart breaks for you dear friend.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm so sorry.

((((((oopma))))))

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I'm so sorry, Oompa. Having been in the spot where your wife is (kinda) I know how she feels. However, the brain is a computer that stores information and eventually some of the things you have told her will come forward. I hate to see your marriage end if you both really love each other. What about a trial separation? Faced with losing you may help her to open her eyes. Whatever the outcome I'll be thinking of you. Please keep us posted.

• nateb
    nateb

Very sorry, sir.

"Nothing happens to any man which he is not formed by nature to bear"- Marcus Aurelius

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Oompa when I divorced I bought my Daughter this Statue of a Dragon with babies hatching from eggs....

(Funny as a Witness she Loved Dragons)

Well I came home to find it on my front steps in a bag......

It seems I am very close to Satan and they didn't trust accepting anything from me because they feared Demons......

Every Item or anything I bought was thrown away so as to CLEANSE THE HOUSE OF DEMONS!!!

Many from my Old Hall are Convinced .... I am Demonized!!!

I told this story before but I'll repeat it....

I walked into a Coffee Shop and JW's from my old Hall where in line waiting for coffee ... when I entered this poor JW child about 6 saw me and grabbed her Dad holding him looking at me Terrified! She is Looking at Satan Himself......

That's when I knew.... I was going to Die at Armageddon!

But having this power is so Exhilarating!!!!!!!!!!

I feel you pain my friend!

• garyneal
    garyneal

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this. I know how it feels to have your wife view you as a tool of Satan or worse, as Satan himself.

Strength to you oompa.

Designs, if what you are saying is true then I need to brace myself for the up and coming assembly for my wife on November 11. I decided to sit this one out and let her go with some of her friends so she will not have myself or our oldest daughter as a distraction. I am not looking forward to this.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

my worst fear!

• sabastious
    sabastious

My deepest condolences.

-Sab

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

How sad for you Oompa. Sending hugs.

Loz x

Share this