I think time travel is possible...

by AGuest 43 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@ Sab!!..

Ya..Maybe I win the lottery next week..

Do I really want to change the past..Probably not..

LOL!!..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• mamalove
    mamalove

I don't think it is possible because of the Earth's rotation. But if it was, I would go back in time and not eat those three peanut butter cookies after dinner.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It's not time travel, your posts are so predictable that someone can cut and paste a standard answer that will fit without even reading your post.

It goes something like this:

No, science starts from the idea that a new theory is wrong and disproves it. It is not like religion which starts from the idea that it is always right.

That would fit more than half of your opening posts.

This would fit most of your responses later in the thread:

Until we all have our own personal experience, there is no reason to believe that wild sh*t!

• factfinder
    factfinder

I wish time travel were possible!

I hope you feel better AGUEST and much peace to you too! (And relief from pain!) :)

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace, live long, and prosper! Oh, and make sure you always wear clean chonies... 'cause you never know: you just MIGHT go on a "trip" you didn't plan for (and maybe even get "probed" in the process - LOLOLOL!)

Wrong thread... again... Jer. Obviously, you didn't have the caho... ummmm... courage... to post on the correct one(s). What you scared of?

Peace, chickens... and happy hitchhikin'!

SA, on her own...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Until we all have our own personal experience, there is no reason to believe that wild sh*t!

See how that works?

• AGuest
    AGuest

I see how an immature, regretful, chagrined, P.O.'d and angry former WTBTS elder with nothing ever better to do with his time... or anything ever better to say than things designed to further "scatter" God's sheep works, Jer. I see how doing so on the inside wasn't enough for such one, no... but he must carry it on out here, as well. Yes, I absolutely do see how all of that works.

One problem, though: it won't work on me. So... be gone: you have no power, here... any more than you did as a WTBTS "I'm gonna be a GB member one day" wannabe.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Removed because I like Mrs. Jones, the peacemaker.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Geez, calm down folks. I've met both of you and in my book you're both cool.

OTWO, if you ever have the pleasure of meeting Shelby in person I think you might like her.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Okay, Mrs. Jones. But she started it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit