I think time travel is possible...

by AGuest 43 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

So, how's that DeLorean running, dear Voices (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!)?

SA, on her own...

• Voices
    Voices

Well it turns out marty crashed the delorean into the crystler building. He saw this weird pine tree that was racing him and was always winning. No matter how hard he tried, it was always ahead of him. It turns out, it was his air freshner hanging from the rearview mirror. ....dumb ass.

Back to the future 4.....revenge of the pine tree. It's the smokers version apparently.

• AGuest
    AGuest

OMIGAWD... THAT was funny, dear V (the greatest of love and peace to you!)... VERY funny! Hey, have I ever told you that you have one of the greatest senses of humor I've ever read?? You do! I LOVE your humor. You should consider doing something with it, truly. I cannot tell you how many times your little quips have me ROFLMBO!! GOOD one!

Peace, chile!

SA, on her own... laughing like craz... uh, better not say THAT here, huh? Laughing like nobody's bizness... (shaking her head, mumbling "racing a pine tree" - HAHAHAHAHAHA!)...

• tec
    tec

Psac, BTS, and Voices... you all gave me a chuckle today. Thanks :)

I particularly like what you said Psac... about how our idea of what 'future' is, may only be a glimpse at a far deeper thing.

Peace,

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit