I think time travel is possible...

by AGuest 43 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I meant everything I said before I took it down, and I meant it when I gave my reasons for taking it down.

I was simply offering jokes in your fluff thread and you chose to turn it into something else.

Good day to you.

• EntirelyPossible
  • AGuest
    AGuest

Greetings, dear Q... peace to you, and... I THINK I actually understood what you posted - LOLOLOL! I like similar mental "calisthenics", so I enjoyed that! I have my thoughts on what poses a conundrum for you, but to post them indepth (1) would exceed the scope of this thread, and (2) I'm not really up for the certain ridicule I would receive for even deigning to HAVE such thoughts (which is, briefly, why assume that the farthest particle received its acceleration from the preceding one... rather than that each particle possesses/generatesits own "force" so that, as with magnets... it simply repels away from the similar "force" of the preceding particle? I know, I know... now she thinks she understands [sub]atomic forces, etc. Of course, I don't, really - I just based my question on what I "saw" when I visualized your hypo: the successive marble[s] "moving away" from the one[s] approaching it... just slightly before impact...). Ennywho...

@ dear Qcmbr... peace to you... and see above.

@ dear WSProut... the greatest of love and peace to you, my dear... and "okaaaayyy"?... as to all - LOLOLOL!

Jer, you're gonna have to start talking to the hand, bruh. You and I don't mix very well and you're zapping my good "energy". Can't let you do that, bruh, so... let's just leave it, for once...

@ dear EP... the greatest of love and peace to you, my bruh (really - LOL!)... and what can I say: pigtails apparently fascinating some folks. Like buttons: they can't help but reach out and give a tug. It's okay, sometimes, when their sort of "love taps." When they're designed to land you on the asphalt, though, well... someone might get slapped. Nothing more than reindeer games, dear one, which... unfortunately... can get a little rough from time to time.

Peace to you all (yeah, even you, Jer)!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• watersprout
    watersprout

The greatest love and peace to you Shelby! Don't let anyone take your 'good' energy! I'm in the mood for some biatch slapping lol!

I was simply offering jokes in your fluff thread and you chose to turn it into something else.

What you posted was ''jokes''?? Wow if someone I knew spoke to me the way you did to Shelby, they would be walking with a limp! You are not funny, you are a nasty little snot who insults and then holds his hands up saying ''I was only joking''... Very very immature... No infact, it's very WT like.

Peace

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

oK THEN....

As for time travel, yes I have no doubts it is possible.

Time as we know it is far more "fluid" than we think and eventually we will find that time is truly relative.

Does that mean we can travle into the past?

Nope, what is done is done.

Does it mean we can travel into the future? depends on what you think "future" means as opposed to what it MAY truly be.

Some theorize that past, present and future are simply dimensions, while others view future as what is happening "just before right now".

• AGuest
    AGuest

Thank you... and the greatest of love and peace to you, both, dear WS and PSacto...

SA, getting woozy... -er... LOLOL...

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

"We don’t allow faster than light neutrinos in here" said the bartender. A neutrino walks into a bar.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

"Whos' there"?

"Neutrino"

*knock, knock*

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

N.DREW: I imagined them guys getting down with Jehovah, come to find out they were studying oral sex?

OTWO: Until we all have our own personal experience, there is no reason to believe that wild sh*t!

I thought it was kinda funny to have these two thoughts in the same string together.....

Made me realize that I'd like to withhold my final opinion until after further personal experience on this subject of study.

DOC

Edited to add that "faster than the speed of light" may NOT be a good thing to have in this context.......

• Voices
    Voices

.gniht nmad a dnatsrednu t'ndluoc dna eivom 'erutuF eht oT kcaB' gnihctaw saw I tub renoos dednopser ev'dluow I

!elbissop si ti rebmemeR .gniht 'ssalgruoh na gniraeb' ynohtnA sreiP' a gnillup tsuj er'yehT . elbissop si levart emit taht ton s'ti ...!ti ees uoy woh YLTCAXE eb ot sneppah tsuj ti dna...dnopser dna ti daer...dna daerht eht ees yeht oS . efil RUO sdrawot sdrawkcab gnivom a si taht dna emit ruo ot sdrawkcab gnivom dlo worg yeht dna emit fo dne eht ta strats efil rieht oS .efil ruo ot emit ni SDRAWKCAB efil rieht gnivil yllautca era rennam a hcus ni dnopser taht elpoep taht s'tI . elbissop si levart emit taht hcum os ton s'tI ees lleW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit