Are we all still FAMILY? Yes or No?

by Greybeard 63 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

(((oc))) you are a very sweet guy,, if I ever get to TX to visit my friends, I would love to meet you.

tal

• scary21
    scary21

I like the " tribe " comment from Tailsin!!!!!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

I feel a very strong emotional connection to you all. I couldnt imagine my life without you right now. If that makes you family, then yes, you are mine.x

Paula x

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I think we are all connected through our common experiences, and commonsense, honesty and humility. Having all been fooled by the Borg, and having to sort through all the available facts to get back to the real life has brought us all together to the same place.

• nugget
    nugget

In psychology there is something called circle of affection. People within the circle are as close as family even though there are not blood ties. I count those with shared experience, pain and friendship as my circle of affection.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Absolutely yes, and even MORE SO than when we believed in all that crap!

• AGuest
    AGuest
    even those who have hurt me on this board,

Family almost always hurts us, one way or some other, dear OC (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!). But LOVE... helps US... by not allowing us to "keep count of the injury." Family HERE... tends to forgive... as well as forget (if/when they can). Family out THERE (meaning, those loyal to the WTBTS, which I am not really one to say, but based on comments some make here)... neither forgives, forgets, or loves. That makes them "enemies"... not family, IMHO.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA, who has learned here, almost more than anywhere, how to LIVE the great truth that love... believes all things, hopes all things, bears all things... and NEVER fails...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Good morning Shelby!:D

• AGuest
    AGuest

Buenas dias y la paz a ti, hermana mia Josie!! Good ta "see" ya, girl... and how's the [real] fam? How's Mr. J coming along? Holla!

Peace, chile!

Your sistah, and a slave of Christ,

SA

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Busy busy busy, went to see Jr at an away game last night - his team lost :-(. Homecoming was last week and that was fun. My daughter was on the freshmen float build. The float was beautiful but they didn't win cuz freshmen don't win anything. Now I'm trying to gear up to help the oldest get in college. I think I'm stressing more than he is. Shawn Sr stopped taking his meds and shingles popped up. He got to itching so much he went back on his meds and feels better now. Next time you see him slap him for me. :D

so on the whole we're doing great and things are getting better everyday. :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit