Are we all still FAMILY? Yes or No?

by Greybeard 63 Replies latest jw friends

• lola-rabbit
  • ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

I feel a strong brotherly connection to many people here, even though I have never met anyone in person.

Some may be short, curt, a little rude at times, but that's just like a regular family. And certainly the acceptance here is miles ahead of that in the Watchtower.

• cantleave
    cantleave

one big happy dysfunctional family!

• AnneB
    AnneB

Lola-rabbit: it's not that I can't feel the love, it's that I don't call all love "family". (I call some of it "affinity"!)

Greybeard: Thank you for your kindness. I looooove meatloaf!

My cup runneth over. Oh, sorry, it's the gravy. It spilled on your clothes, Diest? Awwwwww.

• JustThatGirl007
    JustThatGirl007

I don't feel like FAMILY, but I certainly feel a fondness and a closeness that outsiders won't ever understand because they've not been where we have.

• JustThatGirl007
    JustThatGirl007

Also: I'll pass on the meatloaf, thanks, but I will take some of the side dishes! :)

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Would anyone care for some blood pudding? I'm going to pass but just thought I would ask. If not we have cookies with fractions in them.

• startingover
    startingover

Greybeard...

Past life? Do you believe in reincarnation?

• scary21
    scary21

Don't post often, but read must of your posts. You guys make me laugh alot .(who else would understand dub humor ) and sometimes shed a few tears.

( who else would understand the tears) . Yes we are a world wide brotherhood. We all speak dub!!!!!!!! Hugs to all of you!!!!!!!

Sherry

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Startingover...

Why the somber face?

I was joking with you. I am not an advocate of reincarnation but I don't believe it is impossible do you?

Hey wait a dog-gone minute MR! Are you trying to hijack this thread?

I'm running out of posts dag-nab-it!

Limit is 10 in 24hrs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit