onacruise - Craig Mills 1952-2011

by Lady Lee 96 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

He was a really nice guy, and was always there to offer support to those who needed it. It is so sad. Yes, it is true, only the good die young.

• VM44
    VM44

I am very sorry to hear this.

Just recently I was wondering what happened to onacruise.

Here is his online obituary anouncement .

Craig Mills
    Published: Friday, August 12, 2011, 8:30 AM
    Hillsboro Argus Obituaries By Hillsboro Argus Obituaries

Craig Mills

04/27/1952 - 08/10/2011

TIGARD - Craig Mills, 59, died Aug. 10, 2011, at his home.

Services are pending.

Arrangements: Tualatin Valley Funeral Aternatives in Beaverton, 503-641-9060.
    A complete obituary will be published when available.

http://www.oregonlive.com/argus/index.ssf/2011/08/craig_mills.htm

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Sorry I do not remember him I am to new on this forum. But it is sad to see ones by your comments who truly went out of their way to help people. It sounds like he set a wonderful example for all of us to follow. I am so sorry for all your lost. He really was to young to die. Totally ADD

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Rest In Peace, Craig. The angels are in for one hell of a e pistemological argument.

• blondie
    blondie

Oh Lee, this is so sad, he was too young. Bikerchic,

• Terry
    Terry

He and I spoke on the phone once about 6 years ago. And I never call anybody for any reason!

This is two blows in two days for me. I found out that one of my closest prison "brothers", Same Salamy died of a sudden heart attack years ago.

Onacruise was one of those "reach out" people that makes things happen in relationships. He wasn't a bystander.

I'm going to spend some time, now, thinking about what his passing should me to me and think anybody else who had contact with him

might want to do so too.

Thanks for telling us.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I agree Terry. I've been thinking of Craig and Kate and what they have meant to me for most of the morning. Such genuinely good people. This news breaks my heart.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

I remember him clearly when I first started perusing this board almost a decade ago. May his family find strength and comfort in this difficult time.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• minimus
    minimus

Kate, I'm very sorry to hear of this. Craig was a good man.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oh my, very sad to hear. The greatest of love to you, dear Kate... and wishing you GREAT peace at this time!

A slave of Christ,

SA

P.S. Dear Lady (peace to you, as well!)... I'm confused by your words "Craig's estranged wife, Kate, (bikerchic) ..." Is that what you truly meant? If so, my condolences to you, dear Kate, in that sense, as well. If not... sorry for the confusion...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit