onacruise - Craig Mills 1952-2011

by Lady Lee 96 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic002
    bikerchic002

Thank you Terri for that beautiful reply.

I hope your days go better for you and you enjoy your stay with your sister.

Take care dear.

~Kate

• crazycate
    crazycate

Kate, I sent you a PM.

• crazycate
    crazycate

Kate, I sent you a PM.

• bikerchic002
    bikerchic002

Got it thanks Cate, small world!

• nateb
    nateb

I'm in shock. He was very kind and supportive to me when I first started posting. He was also something of a genius. I can't believe it.

Sorry for your loss, Kate.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm shocked too. :'( He really helped me out of a bad place.

• nateb
    nateb

He had the most comforting and reassuring voice.

So very true. Soothing. And an infectious laugh.

The cult broke his heart. But that it was a beautiful one was readily apparent in speaking with him.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Kate

I am so glad you had a chance to come in here and say something. Many people remember the good in Craig. Few of us knew his demons. The best of thoughts to you Kate.

• Farkel
    Farkel

I just spent a lot of time on the phone with Kate. I can confirm that Craig was the love of her life.

The other stuff is private between Katie and me. I knew Craig and Katie rather intimately, and I can say that Craig was one of the smartest and most intuitive people I have ever known. We must have spent close to a hundred hours talking about the meaning of our lives and other silly topics.

Farkel

• Scully
    Scully

Craig had the best belly laugh ever. It was one of the things I enjoyed the most about our conversations.

{{{{ Kate }}}}

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit