onacruise - Craig Mills 1952-2011

by Lady Lee 96 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I was given the link to a bit of information regarding on old poster/moderator of this forum. I was not sure of the validity of the information so have been trying to find out if it is true.

Earlier today Craig's estranged wife, Kate, (bikerchic) confirmed that Craig died at his home on Aug 10, 2011.

I am sure that many people here remember Craig's time here and how he went out of his way to offer support to posters, even calling them, to give whatever help he could as they adjusted to their post-JW lives.

I know many people here will grieve his loss.

--------------

PS I tried posting this earlier but the computer I was working with would not allow the posts. Sorry for the delay

• Scully
    Scully

Craig had a big heart from what I could tell. So sorry to hear this. My heart is breaking for Kate.

• AnneB
    AnneB

I remember him/them....the proposal and all...

This hasn't been a good week for the board mortalitywise.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Terrible! I spoke with him several times.

• Robdar
    Robdar

This news breaks my heart. I adored Craig. He was a wonderful, kind and considerate man. How is Kate holding up?

thanks Lee for letting us know.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Jesus, God. Does anybody know the cause of death?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Kate, my dear, please accept my condolences. I am so sorry for your loss. I've left you a voice mail message. I know you will probably not be able to return my call for a while. Please know my thoughts and love are with you.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

OMG.

My condolences to his family and Katie.

Chris

***Same age as me. That's scary***

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have no theard a cause of death. Kate did not pass along that information. She will be recieving a link to theis thread and may or may not post. I will respect her need for privacy if that is what she chooses.

From what she said he was the love of her life and will miss him greatly.

• Robdar
    Robdar

They were such a sweet couple. And they met here, on this board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit