onacruise - Craig Mills 1952-2011

by Lady Lee 96 Replies latest jw friends

• Goshawk
  • Kaethra
    Kaethra

what??! oh, I'm so sad to hear this. I only 'knew' onacruise from his posts, but he seemed like such a genuine, nice guy.

First Jack Layton, now this. :(

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

yes they separated a couple of years ago but she still loved him and referred to him as the "love of her life".

From what I understand she is mourning his loss greatly

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Aww, this is so sad. A very cool and loving couple of people. I have always missed them since they left us.

• alias
    alias

I'm so sorry to hear this.

• compound complex
    compound complex

My condolences to you and family, Kate

I'm sorry for your great loss.

Peace and love to you.

CoCo

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt for those weekenders who may have missed it and I have fixed the thread so you can now post again on it

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

while I never got to know onacruise very well, he always struck me as a sweet person.............i am sooo sorry to hear of his passing. Kate/Bikerchic, you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Terri

• Simon
    Simon

That's sad to hear. He was a nice guy who put a lot of effort into helping others (including some time as a moderator on this forum).

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I remember Craig. Such a fine contributor here on this forum over the years.

I had the honour to speak with him several times over the years; his wife Kate, always so kind and welcoming.

I just heard about this and was completely surprised and deeply saddened.

A very kind gentleman (and he truly was). He had the most comforting and reassuring voice. He was a non-judgemental man and had invited me to his home in Oregon, had I had the opportunity to visit.

We lost a good one! But he will always be remembered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit