Urinary Tract Infection=proof of premarital sex

by rebel8 56 Replies latest jw friends

• sinis
    sinis

Cranberry or a glass of water with a few drops/teaspoon of apple cider vinegar every day will work - can't taste it, and it actually balances out your pH. Apple Cider vinegar also works with animals, put a couple drops in their water and it prevents bladder infections and reduces the urine smell (cat boxes).

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

For me, cranberry juice never worked well. The baking soda solution helps neutralize the acid irritation in the bladder. Cranberry juice doesn't neutralize the irritation, it adds to it. It may help prevent a UTI, but the soda helps after you have the UTI. Drink lots of water over the course of several days after treating yourself.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

All women are susceptible to cystitis because of their anatomy — specifically, the close proximity of the urethra to the anus and the short distance from the urethral opening to the bladder."

Since the female urethra is only a few inches long, it's not hard for bacteria to get into the bladder.

So much for Intelligent Design, eh?

• Violia
    Violia

The plumbing sometimes leaks and has a few issues but in general it is a very nice design.

• rebel8
    rebel8

My mother was a mildly eccentric nutty sort before joining the borg but she was not abusive or neglectful until after she joined.

Each individual actor in this story is responsible for his own actions.

They are an extremely abusive, sick bunch. I have lots more stories.

• talesin
    talesin

sinis, thank you for posting this,,,

Cranberry or a glass of water with a few drops/teaspoon of apple cider vinegar every day will work - can't taste it, and it actually balances out your pH. Apple Cider vinegar also works with animals, put a couple drops in their water and it prevents bladder infections and reduces the urine smell (cat boxes).

tal

• talesin
    talesin

^ Did you drink it undiluted? That's always fun.

-Sab

Yes! Sab,,,, it is so SOUR!

When I can afford it, I buy the pure cranberry juice and take it like a medicine,,,, a small glass every morning.

Yuk! Unless you like sour ....

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit