Urinary Tract Infection=proof of premarital sex

by rebel8 56 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
  • mummatron
    mummatron

My mother was convinced I was having sex so she punished me by refusing to stop for bathroom breaks during the 3-hour drive home. I can't explain the agony this caused.

OMG! That's child abuse. The last thing anyone with a bladder infection should do is not go - that keeps the infection growing inside the bladder and urinary tract. Poor girl.

UTI's can be serious. I had one whilst pregnant and was hospitalised for 3 days.

• designs
    designs

The must be showing the Navy's Gonorrhea film at Bethel...

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, that poor child!!!

UTI's are agonizingly painful when not immediately treated ... how cruel ...

t

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

god works in mysterious ways....

It's almost a Monty Python skit if wasn't so dangerous

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

ogod, I can barely stand thinking about that ride home. And such a young child! Sitting there miserable and in intense pain brought on by a heartless mother AND being accused of having sex! ogod.

UTI's are the worst. I've only had 2 and I will never, EVER, forget them.

NC

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I was walking on the street when I was 18 and out of nowhere a jolt of pain course through my insides. It was so different from any other pain! I called 911 for help. Pyridum is a miracle. The medication that does not treat the infection but relieves the pain. Mom should have been prosecuted for what she did. Ignorance is not bliss.

• Scully
    Scully

Sadly, that level of ignorance isn't limited to the JWs.

I've heard of fathers being accused of molesting their daughters when the little girls (like 2 yr olds) had a UTI. Turned out to be from inadvertent non-front-to-back hygiene practices during potty training.

• talesin
    talesin

NC -- me, too. The second time was last week, and the moment I felt the pain, off to the emerg I went. 1st one had me screaming when I urinated. And I am used to dealing with pain.

FYI, and all, the doctor told me they don't make Pyridim anymore! You have to take an anti-inflammatory + painkiller in addition to the antibiotics (Ibuprofen was his choice, and it worked for me).

Just a heads-up.

t

• Spectre
    Spectre

Paging Margaret White.....paging Margaret White.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit