Rugby World Cup 2011

by dm6 152 Replies latest social physical

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

damn it I just had to have one more look

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL...I could always just post the score randomly on another thread you're on when u least expect it Mwaaaahahaha

• Thetis
    Thetis

I'll be rooting for the All Blacks - although not my home country. Perhaps its something to do with my Dad always supporting them - then again, it could be the haka... Interesting info about the Haka Sizemik....

Hope to be back to watch the opening ceremony..

I don't hope for an upset on Sunday though....

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

still thinking

u r so evil

• Black Sheep
  • finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

It's on, now all other football sports bow in worship of the SUPREME footy game

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

First game

AB 41 Tonga 10

1st half AB played well but 2nd half slackened off abit, but Tonga came back with some really awesome play right on the try line, with repeated charging of the line & finally getting across to get them 10 points.

• sizemik
    sizemik

The substituting on of Tongan No. 17 and try-scorer Alisona Taumalolo changed the tempo and direction of the game . . . it was a world class inspirational performance by him, and he inspired his fellow players. Impressive.

Sonny Bill Williams continues to get bagged here by the fans . . . probably because of the league origins. His drawing in of the defence and his ability to stand and offload well into the tackle situation is too subtle for some it would appear. Unless he's charging upfield with opposition players hanging off his shoulders like figs, he gets labelled useless.

He was instrumental in 3 of the tries scored and continually provided the space the 3/4's and fullback enjoyed . . . resulting in them scoring all 6 tries. The more they stitch him into the fabric . . . the harder they will be to stop . . . he's still the dream-winner for the AB's IMO.

• still thinking
  • sizemik
    sizemik

England 13 v Argentina 9 . . . Good at times but patchy. Good game to watch for missed goals . . . 11 all up.

I never realised how boring the all black strip was until now.

Anyone see Fiji v Namibia? . . . fun to watch.

High'n Bye

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit