Micheal the ArcAngel/Jesus the man

by plmkrzy 130 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Rumaging through old threads and forgot about this one. it was going good.

UH...btw What the heck happened to Lefty anyway? hasn't been around in a long time. Or has he?

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Hey, I remember this thread. Good one. The one thing I learned from it was, that you can't debate with someone about their invisible friends.

• Faraon
    Faraon

Dakota,

2nd page (I did not read this post before)

One final thought. If our souls go off to heaven, why does every church teach Matthew 5:5, The meek shall inherit the earth?

Does this mean the 144,000 are not meak since they shall not inherit the earth?

Edited by - faraon on 22 August 2002 15:35:38

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

The one who started this thread in her original post said:

He [Jesus] wasn't sacrificeing himself to save bad angel's.

I believe that you are wrong in your thinking here, Plmkrzy. Remember, on his way back to heaven after being resurrected Jesus stopped off at "Tartarus" in order to preach to the angels there (those angels who sinned in Noah's day, whom, BTW, never became Satan's demons as the WTS mistakenly thinks). His message to them was undoubtedly that of salvation. Remember too that it is Jehovah's purpose to bring about a new heaven even as it is his intention to bring about a new earth. Since the "new earth" is simply a cleansed society, likewise the "new heaven" is a cleansed society in the spiritual angelic realm. In other words it is simply God's plan to put things back the way they originally were -- the way they were before Satan's rebellion in which he took many down with him, both man AND angels. Few people, it seems, truly understand the words "a new heaven and a new earth". -- Revelation 21:1.

So, yes, Jesus' sacrifice covered the sins of both man and angel (of course Satan and his demons won't benefit, because they have proved themselves to be incorrigibly bad).

Friday

Edited by - Yadirf on 22 August 2002 16:54:34

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OMGAWD! Where did this come from. blows off the dust

The one thing I learned from it was, that you can't debate with someone about their invisible friends.

LMAO! @ pseudoxristos

Are you talking bad about my invisible friends ,...or me

Plum

Yadirf LOL, I don't even remember what I was talking about. I'll have to go back a read it again so in the mean time I'll just take your word for it .

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

plmkrzy,

My comment was directed more at yadirf. If I remember correctly, he was the one involved in most of the debating. I would never talk bad about you. Now, if you have invisible friends well......

pseudo

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    He [Jesus] wasn't sacrificeing himself to save bad angel's.

I believe that you are wrong in your thinking here, Plmkrzy

Gosh I forgot about this and remembered it again. Alzhimers

Don't know if your still about Yadirf but I went back and read through this thread again, if you are around my response to your comment is:

Since the "new earth" is simply a cleansed society, likewise the "new heaven" is a cleansed society in the spiritual angelic realm. In other words it is simply God's plan to put things back the way they originally were -- the way they were before Satan's rebellion in which he took many down with him, both man AND angels.

I changed my mind about commenting on your reply instead I thought a question would be more fitting.

If Jesus had not volunteered a sacrifice for mankind, would that have changed the outcome of the Heavens?

Satan would still be guilty of rebellion.

Plum

Edited by - plmkrzy on 3 September 2002 0:20:44

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Hi everyone, I just found this Thread.

So far, I have only gotten to read Page 1 and Page 7.

Yadirf said:

"I believe that you are wrong in your thinking here, Plmkrzy. Remember, on his way back to heaven after being resurrected Jesus stopped off at "Tartarus" in order to preach to the angels there (those angels who sinned in Noah's day, whom, BTW, never became Satan's demons as the WTS mistakenly thinks). His message to them was undoubtedly that of salvation. Remember too that it is Jehovah's purpose to bring about a new heaven even as it is his intention to bring about a new earth. Since the "new earth" is simply a cleansed society, likewise the "new heaven" is a cleansed society in the spiritual angelic realm. In other words it is simply God's plan to put things back the way they originally were -- the way they were before Satan's rebellion in which he took many down with him, both man AND angels. Few people, it seems, truly understand the words "a new heaven and a new earth". -- Revelation 21:1. "

So, yes, Jesus' sacrifice covered the sins of both man and angel (of course Satan and his demons won't benefit, because they have proved themselves to be incorrigibly bad).

Friday

(I don't know how the quote above will look, I'm still trying to get the hang of this new Website)

Yadirf/Friday, if Jesus came to Earth to die in order to help humans and angels how do you explain Hebrews 2:16-17?

Hebrews 2:16-17: For he [Jesus] is really not assisting angels at all, but he is assisting Abraham’s seed. Consequently he was obliged to become like his "brothers" in all respects, that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, in order to offer propitiatory sacrifice for the sins of the people.
  • UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Also, I noticed that some people were saying that they did not believe that Jesus existed before He was born on Earth.

Well, since the Bible is the only source of information about who Jesus Christ is, shouldn't we let the Bible tell us whether or not Jesus existed before He was born on Earth?

John 17:5: Now, Father, glorify Me [Jesus] with Your own Self with the glory which I had with You before the world existed.

John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    John 1:2: The same was in the beginning with God.
    John 1:3: All things were made through Him. Without Him there was not one thing made that has been made.

John 1:14: The Word became Human, and lived among us. We saw His glory, such glory as of the One and Only Son of the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 1:10: He [the Word] was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world didn't recognize Him.
    John 1:11: He came to His own, and those who were His own didn't receive Him.

Ephesians 3:9: ...God... created all things through Jesus Christ

Colossians 1:16: For by Him [Jesus Christ] all things were created, in the Heavens and on the Earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through Him, and for Him.
    Colossians 1:17: He is before all things, and in Him all things are held together.

Micah 5:2: But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Being small among the clans of Judah, Out of you One will come forth to Me who is to be Ruler in Israel; Whose goings forth are from of old, from everlasting.

John 8:58: Jesus said to them, "Most truly I tell you, before Abraham came into existence, I AM."

Revelation 22:12: "Behold, I come quickly. My reward is with Me, to repay to each man according to his work.
    Revelation 22:13: I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Come on people, we all know Jesus was an alien!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit