Micheal the ArcAngel/Jesus the man

by plmkrzy 130 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

GOODNIGHT ALL! Or, in consideration of the hour, I suppose I should be saying "good morning". Anyway, I'm hitting the sack. Maybe tomorrow ... er, I mean later today.

Yadirf

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

" When you see the feathers fly, you know you hit your bird."

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Michael the archangel is a "living being", is he not? Therefore, he is a "life". True?

When god supposedly transferred him to marry, what did god not include?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

SS

When god supposedly transferred him to marry, what did god not include?
    His life or his being was all there was.

Yadirf

• Satanus
    Satanus

Friday

His life or his being was all there was.
    BINGO!

SS

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

SS

I'm glad that you finally saw the light of what I've been saying all along. Or did you just give out and want to end this? Or maybe you figure that arguing with me is like arguing with a fence post?

Yadirf

• Satanus
    Satanus

Friday

Well actually, the way you see that all of michael was infused into marry's egg, is pretty well the same as standard christianity says that god puts souls/spirits into zygots for all humans. I think it works something like that too, but not because of christianity or popularity.

SS

• Faithful2Jah
    Faithful2Jah

Yadirf:

You asked: If God can bring us into existence in the first place, why is it too much of a feat for him to bring us out of nonexistence?

First off, I just got done saying that nothing is "too much of a feat for God." However, I also said that the Bible does not indicate God "resurrects" people in the manner you suggest. Why not? Probably because even He realizes that doing so would not be "bringing back" the same person, it would be creating a new person.

When "God brought us into existence [out of nonexistence] in the first place" He was bringing into existence a completely new person. If He "resurrected" us by bringing us into existence out of non existence, He would be doing exactly the same thing He did earlier. So, He would then also be creating a completely new person.

Go back and read the illustration I gave you of the piece of glazed clay pottery.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Friday

Another question. Since you said that everything which was michael was put into the embryo that became jesus, when that body eventualy died, why would the spirit that was michael cease to exist? Can roman soldiers kill an angel? Isn't this what mt10:28 is talking about? Did god kill michael's spirit when the soldiers killed his body?

SS

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Faithful2Jah

If He "resurrected" us by bringing us into existence out of non existence, He would be doing exactly the same thing He did earlier. So, He would then also be creating a completely new person.
    In other words you're saying that unless there is “continuity” (as you call it; something about the person that survives death) then God hasn’t the ability to reproduce the same person that had died. Such reasoning places limitations on God’s abilities. Besides, to do “exactly the same thing He did earlier” would result in the creation of the very same individual, since nothing was changed.

Yadirf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit