Since You've Left The Organization Have You Turned Into A "Bad" Boy or Girl?

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Since You've Left The Organization Have You Turned Into A "Bad" Boy or Girl?

That ad popping up on this thread is too funny! LOL!
  • minimus
    minimus

Poise is wonderful!

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I like to drink but I'm still the good girl at 59. God dammit!!!!!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Good or Bad according to whom?

Well ... according to the WTBTS I'm certainly a bad boy now. But then again I was before I left too, I just hid it well by pretending to be someone I wasn't. Kind of like them! They taught me well.

Now, according to ME, I'm a really good boy. And I'm no longer a hypocrite like, ahem, the GB. And according to my fiancée, I AM AMAZING!

Your mileage may vary.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    And according to my fiancée, I AM AMAZING!
    Your mileage may vary.

Nah, I get the same mileage with your fiancée. KAW!

Nothing? Well, dang. I didn't want to let that setup slip away.

• zoiks
    zoiks

I'm lazy so I'm going to mark up Cheeze's response and use it as my own.

• Still completely faithful to my wife and she is faithful to me - we have a strong marriage and our kids are thriving. Check.
    • We don't use illegal drugs. I may or may not smoke weed on occasion. No more than when I was a JW teenager though
    • I still haven't killed anyone, nor have I been in any bar fights because, well, 1) we don't go to bars and 2) I'm a wuss. We go to bars on occasion. It's a fun diversion and we get to act like grownups acting like teenagers, to a degree.
  • hellenback
    hellenback

I became a bit of a tart . other than that Ive led an exeplary life. Better than king david, solomon and many other god fearing biblical charecters .

• minimus
    minimus

a sweet tart

• zoiks
    zoiks

That was a cheap bttt, Minimus

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Oh, and I sometimes--well often--watch "R" rated movies and enjoy a good cigar with a glass of wine now and again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit