Since You've Left The Organization Have You Turned Into A "Bad" Boy or Girl?

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I'm not sure how to answer this question.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

The second half of the answer is easy. If you have a penis, you're a boy. Sans penis, a girl. Presumably.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Since You've Left The Organization Have You Turned Into A "Bad" Boy or Girl?

No, I'm a good girl.

But I'm dating a bad boy.

• gubberningbody
  • Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

"The second half of the answer is easy. If you have a penis, you're a boy. Sans penis, a girl. Presumably."

Lol at both of you!

• troubled mind
  • TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

I don't know any more... I drink, fornicate, listen to bad music, watch bad movies, play violent video games and occasionally partake in dank green substances. Those are things that I used to consider "Bad", but these days I don't know.

"The second half of the answer is easy. If you have a penis, you're a boy. Sans penis, a girl. Presumably."

I dunno... I know girls with penises and boys without.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I'm a girl,but I'm not sure I'm bad enough yet,I want to be really bad. But,I have always watched "R" rated movies,plus I post on apostate websites ,so ,so far,so good,er,bad.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

All you people who were talking about VD earlier...don't you mean "loathsome venereal diseases?"

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

After posting on an apostate website, listening to hard rock, and liking non-JWs, I suddenly contracted a loathsome venereal disease. True story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit