Can I Please Just Say...

by AGuest 89 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Yikes, dear CoC (peace to you!): how DO you cope?! LOLOLOLOL!

Peace, dear one!

SA, on her own...

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Whoa am I bad in my speech. I do the same as what is listed, it was how and where I was raised. For example I also say wawder instead of water.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Itz the Godam Commynists that mak U sai wurds funni..

Thay uze mikrow wavz an id skamblez yer brainz..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

@ Shelby - I just find it funny. I have pointed it out to him but it didn't phase him. So I just go with the flow.

CoC

• minimus
    minimus

I'm a jool er.

• unshackled
    unshackled

In Canada...its JEWEL-LERY....same same, different spelling. Like labour and colour. IMO, the extra letters are a pretentious waste of time.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

"Use to" or "Suppose to". Ugh.

Misuse of their, there, & they're and your & you're

When people say or type "then" when they should be using "than". Example:" My milkshake is better then yours."

"Samwich"

" I seen it"

"You could do it. I know you could"

"Baby Mama (Daddy)". I have a special hatred for this one. Anytime, really that people refuse to use an 's on the end of a word. "She hate me", "how she move", etc.

Cant stand the expression "Off the hook". What does that even mean?

Some Brits shorten "brilliant" to "brill". "That concert was brill."

Overuse of the word "Amazing". "That blouse is AMAZING". Come on now. Is it really amazing?

• minimus
    minimus

All timers disease.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Cant stand the expression "Off the hook". What does that even mean?

Ever been fishing?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oops, sorry, dear SS (peace to you!). Again, I know I'm being overly pedantic, so please excuse and no offense intended, truly!

LOLOLOLOL at you, dear, dear OUTLAW (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!). So, that's the result of using microwaves, eh? I'm not surprised. Wouldn't be surprised if they one day concluded that that... and refrigeration... were/are hugely contributory to many of illnesses "discovered" in the past, say, 70 or so years...

Peace, both!

SA, on her own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit