A concerned JW wrote "mistakes will happen."

by InterestedOne 225 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wow, that's some avatar. :D

• bohm
    bohm

Concerned JW: Im sorry about your PMs being posted. I want to re-ask my previous question which got burried: Have you previously posted here under a different username?

• Concerned JW
    Concerned JW

My interest is in showing that mistakes are not the issue since we cannot avoid them as fallible humans. Listing mistakes for your benefit only plays into the assumption that they do matter.

All I want to do is show that this is not a biblical way to assess a religion, it is also extremely unrealistic and hypocritical. I challenge you to find any religion/organisation/group/person (including yourselves if you like) that are perfect and mistake free.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Darn. I forgot about the PM rule!!!!

I am new to the forum world. I will stay away from CJW he makes me crazy!!!

I sincerely apologize I made a mistake no pun intended. I contacted a mod myself.

• Concerned JW
    Concerned JW

noroomforgeorge seeing a religion as false by it's unbiblical teachings, fruitage and avoiding it. Is in no way condemning it we simply do not have that power. These religions are answerable to Jehovah. The bible gives us enough credit to recognise the false from the true why don't you?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No problem Discreet (I wasn't bother but the publication). Has CJw stopped pming you as you requested? If not I would advise contacting the mods to lodge a complaint. :D

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

Concerned JW wrote:

My interest is in showing that mistakes are not the issue since we cannot avoid them as fallible humans. Listing mistakes for your benefit only plays into the assumption that they do matter.

Ok. Aside from naming anything specific, just to make sure I am perfectly clear, do you feel the JW organization is currently making any mistakes? Yes or no?

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Cjw- Okay then. Imperfect men make mistakes. Why, then, do the Governing label anyone who disagrees with their current understanding of Scripture as 'apostate' (enemy of Jehovah as jw's define it)?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    My interest is in showing that mistakes are not the issue since we cannot avoid them as fallible humans.
    Listing mistakes for your benefit only plays into the assumption that they do matter.
    All I want to do is show that this is not a biblical way to assess a religion,
    it is also extremely unrealistic and hypocritical.......Concerned JW

What a Load of WBT$/JW WatchTarded Crap..

The neither the Watchtower or JW`s have any problem..

Pointing out problems with other religions,or people who are not JW`s..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm of the impression that it would mentally and/or physically pain CJw to admit that the bOrg is currently making mistakes and what they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit