A concerned JW wrote "mistakes will happen."

by InterestedOne 225 Replies latest jw friends

• Concerned JW
    Concerned JW

How do I report discreetslave for putting private messages onto this public thread?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You privately pm a mod and make a complaint.:-/

• Concerned JW
    Concerned JW

Thequietone I tend to avoid loaded questions and yours are all fully loaded.

• Concerned JW
    Concerned JW

Thankyou mrsjones do you know who is a mod on at the moment?

• Twitch
    Twitch

Bad form to post private messages, no matter what the content or persons involved.

That's why they're private

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Concerned JW, my question wasn't loaded. In fact, it was an A or B choice.

Will you excuse all religions that make bad predictions or condemn them?

Remember, intellectual integrity requires a consistent application, even against our own cherished beliefs. That means you can't play favorites with your religion.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have no idea who is the mod of the moment. Your best bet would be to pick one or a few to receive your compliant.

• Concerned JW
    Concerned JW

I will try that mrsjones. Thankyou again.

Sweetbabycheezits a yes or no answer doesn't stop the question being loaded. "have you beaten your wife lately" only requires "yes" or "no" but answering the question with either means the man is admitting to beating his wife.

Your questions would require you explaining what you mean by "predictions" and since I do not condemn any faith who by virtue of being outside of my religion are judged by God and not myself. Thus leading to your question being loaded.

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

Concerned JW, I demonstrated that my original question is not loaded. I also explained further what I was asking in the following:

Concerned JW wrote:

Are you saying this topic is about listing JW mistakes? rather than my saying "mistakes will happen" that you quoted in the header? If that is the case I can add nothing further since that is my point!

The topic is the question I asked in the original post which was:

Concerned JW, if mistakes will happen, I was wondering what mistakes you feel the JW organization is currently making? Can you name even one?

Yes, I am asking you to be more specific than saying "mistakes will happen," and please tell me what mistakes you feel the JW organization is currently making. By "currently," I mean at this very moment. I would like to know if you can name even one mistake you believe the JW organization is making at this moment. Or make a list if you can think of more than one.

If you do not answer this question, am I correct to assume you feel the JW organization is not making any mistakes at this moment?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Your questions would require you explaining what you mean by "predictions" and since I do not condemn any faith who by virtue of being outside of my religion are judged by God and not myself. Thus leading to your question being loaded.

While I commend your efforts at circumventing any attempts to answer a question directly, not to mention I enjoy watching you wiggle and weasle your way out of uncomfortable questions, I just wanted to point out to you that this right here, what you typed, is nonsense. You try expressing those sentiments out in the open at any congregation, and you'll find yourself in a discussion back in the library. There's only one true religion, and that's what the WT teaches as followed by Jehovah's Witnesses. All other religion is false, and part of Babylon the Great soon to be turned upon by the Wild Beast and eaten up. You preach, and support the WT's doctrine that all part of any religion other than the WT, need to "get out of her", or otherwise be condemned to everlasting destruction for sharing in her sins. That being said, yes, yes you do condemn any faith by virtue of being outside of your religion and you're judging what you believe God is judging.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit